Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for Coventry Game

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010

It's the first AMEX Saturday 3pm game for a lifetime - will be like a season opener.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Being a Saturday at 3pm I reckon it'll sneak above 20k...just.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Thanks to time travel, I have just dropped in on the Amex at about 4.45 tomorrow and discovered the crowd to be 19,862 and we're winning 2-1. So there you go.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Will the recent dip in form have an effect on numbers tomorrow? I understand its a sell out, but will all ST holders turn up?

Will the 3pm on Saturday bring in an extra few ST holders, who have not been there for a while (Has been a lot of empty seats in recent games, especially in the East Stand)
Im not sure how many tickets Coventry have sold, but I think we will be pretty close to a full house tomorrow, and I hope a great atmosphere.

for me 21788

Compared to the saints game last week the atmosphere will be shit,the only stand creating atmosphere at the AMEX is the North .The offices behind the north and south stands need to be replaced with seating .

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Compared to the saints game last week the atmosphere will be shit,the only stand creating atmosphere at the AMEX is the North .The offices behind the north and south stands need to be replaced with seating .

Is it f***, why do you north standers always have to turn everything into this high & mighty "we're the only stand that create atmosphere" bollocks ?

Shame there is not a partition for this game. Took my eye off the ball for a variety of reasons and sold out.

No news on a decent exchange system? [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION]

According to PC Balkham on Twitter, Coventry are bringing approx 1600.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Shame there is not a partition for this game. Took my eye off the ball for a variety of reasons and sold out.

No news on a decent exchange system? [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION]

Our very own ticket exchange has been awash with tickets all week. Some there when I looked last too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here