Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere Today ?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
What did you reckon ? Pretty good I thought, The North was rocking as always, and the West even showed up today :wink: and collectively we comprehensively out sung the famous Toon Army !:clap:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
was up with the best today, well done all

BUT please stop signing "attack" attack" its very non league and just shit.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It was superb today from all parts of the ground & we totally drowned out any efforts from the Newcastle fans to make themselves heard.

D

Deleted member 2719

We actually said it was the loudest we had heard the north today,still not sure that your lads out sung the WSU (West Stand Ultras ) thou.

:wink:

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
The North were brilliant today, and the West when it gets going is also very good.

However every time I hear the high pitched East singing, it brings a very big smile to my face.

TB

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It was great. No it was amazing.

The Newcastle fans played their part, but were out sung by 19,000 amazing southerners. Even the middle tier 1901ers!!!!!

Little things upped the ante in the second half ... Simpson & Ben Arfa incidents. Really whipped the home crowd into a frenzy.

Christ, in 18 months time 31,000. All a dream after the wilderness years.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The North were brilliant today, and the West when it gets going is also very good.

However every time I hear the high pitched East singing, it brings a very big smile to my face.

TB
Brings back memories of the high pitch "you're shit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" from the Goldstone South Stand. :)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
What did you reckon ? Pretty good I thought, The North was rocking as always, and the West even showed up today :wink: and collectively we comprehensively out sung the famous Toon Army !:clap:

Watford or Peterborough could have outsung the toon army today. They were utter shite.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
My favourite part of today (apart from Buckley's goal, of course) was during one of the injury breaks in the second half. The geordies started getting rowdy and all three sides of the Amex drowned them out with 'who are ya, who are ya'. Classic.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Fantastic once again today. The bar is being set very high at The Amex this year. There was a lull around 30 minutes, when Newcastle were dominant for an extended period, but that soon passed - overall the atmosphere was once again superb.

The way that some chants start in the North Stand and then continue and get taken up by the West, and the East, to create FULL VOLUME is simply amazing.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Fantastic once again today. The bar is being set very high at The Amex this year. There was a lull around 30 minutes, when Newcastle were dominant for an extended period, but that soon passed - overall the atmosphere was once again superb.

The way that some chants start in the North Stand and then continue and get taken up by the West, and the East, to create FULL VOLUME is simply amazing.

from my small town in germany, i watched liverpool v utd this afternoon on german tv and and then the albion on stream
, i can confirm that when the whole of the west stand is singing "we´re the west stand" it is seriously loud ...great atmosphere !

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
from my small town in germany, i watched liverpool v utd this afternoon on german tv and and then the albion on stream
, i can confirm that when the whole of the west stand is singing "we´re the west stand" it is seriously loud ...great atmosphere !

never heard the toon, maybe i wasnt listening but nothing much!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here