Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] At last - an end to Stubhub and Viagogo in sight

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well if speed of entry is so important then let's get rid of bag searches as well!!!

Wouldn't be hard as when you approach to be searched, they check the id and ticket then before you get to the actual turnstile etc.

I’ve not noticed any significant delays. Most venues which impose this forewarn you and if security spot an issue they usually route you immediately to a portacabin away from the entrance so no one is held up.

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
Hands up, I've used stub hub etc. Not saying it was right but worked for me the current way tickets are sold. Gig tickets for sale 9a.m. Friday - I'm on duty till 3 - no phones or net allowed. Same for the wife, nurse, can hardly say to a patient - sort your own chest pains out while i try and get on see tickets Should make tickets a ballot thing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hands up, I've used stub hub etc. Not saying it was right but worked for me the current way tickets are sold. Gig tickets for sale 9a.m. Friday - I'm on duty till 3 - no phones or net allowed. Same for the wife, nurse, can hardly say to a patient - sort your own chest pains out while i try and get on see tickets Should make tickets a ballot thing.

I find the culture of gig ticket buying amusing. The U.K. has a Friday 9am online bunfight, other countries sell constantly but slowly and others rely on a large walk-up on the evening. I’ll add the caveat that large international bands sell out quickly regardless of territory though.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Will this tackle Ticketmaster Premium as well? Seems pretty awful on the surface and if not, it looks like they have found a way to move those huge profits from the touts back to themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here