Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At Falmer - Where will it go off?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
When we eventually get to play there....where will the trouble arise?

At the goldstone it was sometimes around near the east stand and obviously anywhere on shoreham road/hove park...but what about falmer.

Falmer station is an obvious.......& hikers rest...lol!

Anywhere else?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Falmer Pond, of course

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
If this is your only interest then you personally do not deserve a new ground for your club.

So because I ask one question about where we will give you lot a kicking...that means all the letters that were wrote and the sit in protest and falmer marches that I did were irrelevant....

Why exactly are you on a brighton website you scummer??

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
So because I ask one question about where we will give you lot a kicking...that means all the letters that were wrote and the sit in protest and falmer marches that I did were irrelevant....

Why exactly are you on a brighton website you scummer??
If fighting is your only interest then go to the boxing gym to get your nose battered.

I am not saying what you do for your club is wrong its what you are asking that is.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
If fighting is your only interest then go to the boxing gym to get your nose battered.

Who said it was my only interest? Just a mere question...to see what part of the complex you lot will be running away.....dragging your knuckles!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Who said it was my only interest? Just a mere question...to see what part of the complex you lot will be running away.....dragging your knuckles!
Well its high on your agenda obviously.

Maybe you will learn one day. :thumbsup:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Well its high on your agenda obviously.

Maybe you will learn one day. :thumbsup:

Your a funny guy........due to being an inbread palace scum.............maybe you should learn this is a brighton fans site....not some free for all for scum to come and go as they please.

Why are you not on scum.com...or can they not type as well as you?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
yeah,,a slummy area like where they come from.

Maybe...when we play them we could remove all the seats and put in a few pigs troffs.....and take our own excrement and throw it at them....like a fun day or something.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Your a funny guy........due to being an inbread palace scum.............maybe you should learn this is a brighton fans site....not some free for all for scum to come and go as they please.

Let me know your user name then we can have a chat on there also. :drink:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think the station will be the major flash point as its so near the stadium. There will bound to be some problems as your going to get teams bringing 2,000 +

Other than that it will be in town

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Let me know your user name then we can have a chat on there also. :drink:

Its specifically for Palace....so I dont go on there......due to the fact its our rivals chat site...and I dont support palace. which means I have no reason to go onto that site.

You catching my drift? If you need me to type slower or make my words a bit smaller just say!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here