Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Astrit Ajdarevic

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Bobby was 19 and largely unproven (although we certainly saw what he could do in his initial loan spell). Other than that though....?

Even he wasn't signed as "one for the future" though was he? he went straight into the side and was scoring immediately.

Unproven, yes, but was still a signing for the there and then.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
can anyone get a report on this guy from any foxes fans?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Hmm.. not sure about his stats on FM2010

Astrit.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just spoken to a Leicester-supporting mate of mine to get his thoughts on this guy, which are as follows:

- Quite highly regarded (or so my mate thought) at Leicester, so a bit of a surprise that he's here on trial rather than loan, assuming The Arsegas is accurate.

- Described as "solid but unspectacular" and plays best on the left.

- Should be good at League One level at this stage of his career, would expect him to develop into a solid Championship player as he matures.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just spoken to a Leicester-supporting mate of mine to get his thoughts on this guy, which are as follows:

- Quite highly regarded (or so my mate thought) at Leicester, so a bit of a surprise that he's here on trial rather than loan, assuming The Arsegas is accurate.

- Described as "solid but unspectacular" and plays best on the left.

- Should be good at League One level at this stage of his career, would expect him to develop into a solid Championship player as he matures.

Perhaps it's a trial with a view to a loan?

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Reserves: Brezovan; Whing, Hoyte, McNulty, Tunnicliffe, J. Smith, Ajdarevic, Carole, Hart, Holroyd, Dickinson. Subs: Brinkhurst, Barker, Thomas, Dunk, Walker.

That's one heck of a reserve side.

Wasn't it QPR that the reserves beat 9-0 or similar a couple of years ago? Didn't Gatting get SIX?

It just shows that we have strength in depth. This team should give the first team a good run for their money. Once the results start coming we should have enough to move on up the league. Let's hope we can turn things round. This squad looks so much stronger than last years, surely we can't be relegated.:down:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
saw him for Liverpool youth a few times, he's alright I thought, surprised Liverpool let him go. Mind you Buchtmann was highly rated and called the best young left back in Europe... and they just let him go to Fulham.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can you take a player on trial who is contracted to another club?
I would have thought that would be termed a loan?
Very odd but I'm sure someone on here will know the rules and regs

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Can you take a player on trial who is contracted to another club?
I would have thought that would be termed a loan?
Very odd but I'm sure someone on here will know the rules and regs

Yes you can, but they can't play a competitive match...

Remember Richard Martin going out on trial to Liverpool and Everton?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
spoke to sussex fa today,they said game still on but if it rains more later,could be in doubt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here