Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Astrit Ajdarevic

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Reserve football is a joke (not just ours but generally throughout the country), seems like they play a game and have another month off before the next one. Cannot be any good for fitness levels and people coming back from injury.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I was looking forward to going tonight, I quite like ressie games. The line up for us was good too.

The Sussex FA get shit loads of money fining grass roots clubs for all sorts of things, and yet they cant afford to get a decent pitch at their new HQ

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
can anyone get a report on this guy from any foxes fans?

my resident Leicester fan's review is similar to Frutos's: good player, high hopes. came on and tried being a bit tricksy first time, that was stamped out and looked creative, pacey and skillfull.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
i like the sound of him , two month loan.

Aren't we in a position to sign perm? His contracts up in june so I presume it will be a Livermore situation where he'll agree to have his contract expired in order to sign for the albion?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It just shows that we have strength in depth. This team should give the first team a good run for their money. Once the results start coming we should have enough to move on up the league. Let's hope we can turn things round. This squad looks so much stronger than last years, surely we can't be relegated.:down:

Surely we can get relegated unless our pathetic home form picks-up.....Maybe we ought to ask for special dispensation from the Fa and play all our games away from home

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
How long can we have this kid on trail? We may not have a game in a while (think there's one next week) but it may force us into making a decision on him before seeing him play for the ressies.

Just do a Turienzo and base the signing on the you tube footage

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How long can we have this kid on trail? We may not have a game in a while (think there's one next week) but it may force us into making a decision on him before seeing him play for the ressies.

Just do a Turienzo and base the signing on the you tube footage

I think that's known as doing a Sven? (Walcott)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I was looking forward to going tonight, I quite like ressie games. The line up for us was good too.

The Sussex FA get shit loads of money fining grass roots clubs for all sorts of things, and yet they cant afford to get a decent pitch at their new HQ
not the sussex fa fault ,the pitch is pretty good standard,the problem is the drainage system has failed underneath,since they had all the new stand built etc,they have people in today trying to find out problem with underground cameras etc,charlie oatway came over today and said we cant play on it,shame as its only a small area where puddles have formed,but deemed unsafe

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
His name is SO good that I demand we sign him for that reason ALONE

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
any latest ?? (sorry done a quick search and suprised nothing more has been said - what I've heard about the guy from various people is quite exciting)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
would imagine waiting to try him in a reserve game after the last one got called off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here