Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I have only seen highlights. Can someone tell me what positions Veltman and Burn played when they came on. Appreciate Veltman took over from Lampty in injury time but before that surely we didnt have 5 playing at cb

Veltman took over from White in the back three.
White moved into midfield

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Veltman took over from White in the back three.
White moved into midfield

Didn't we go four at the back when Burn came on, with Lamptey and March playing as wingers?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
when it comes to frivilous stuff like football, i just find negative nellies extremely tedious, it should be a fun distraction. i note [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION]'s sloped off tho', and you've hung about, so fair play to you sir

Still here. Contrary to popular belief i was too busy going batshit mental all night at us winning away to Villa and supping ale into the small hours.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I have to say I haven’t been this annoyed by cheating for quite some time. Villa are a disgrace really as their entire game plan centers around cheating through diving and getting ill deserved free kicks. A complete anti football team. Hope they get relegated.

That was their plan last season, and it just about worked. You could understand it last year when they were crap, had no decent forwards, and relied 100% on Grealish. It's slightly bizarre how much they STILL seem to want to do that when they have Watkins and Barkley, plus Grealish is getting better (much as we all hate him). When they set out to play football they are a pretty decent team.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Had some amusing text with a Villa supporting relative over the weekend, thought they were robbed and it was a pen.

Justice at last for us. Now rescind that 2nd yellow for terrific Tariq...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
... are you a happy clapper, happily clapping us to the championship?

It’s a results business fella. Not about dying gracefully

[MENTION=38145]Palacefinder General[/MENTION] got your card spot on I reckon. Not a single post during or after the 3 points Saturday, constant bitching, moaning and stirring before that. How's that new stand coming along?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here