Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
So Grob in and Veltman out which means White is back in a 3 man defence.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Like that. Would have Alzate for Gross but guess our set pieces will be better and Gross good for assists - not played bad has he - believe!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And yet here we r fourth season in bottom 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some might say, Glenn Murray for one, Pascal has gone a long way to keeping the team in the Premier League.

Not the worst £3m the club has spent.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gross has played in the last two games and done ok. Why the surprise when he is picked?

Just filled with irrational hatred.

As usual I have no idea why a 'supporter' feels the need to act this way, but they do and that's fine.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Some might say, Glenn Murray for one, Pascal has gone a long way to keeping the team in the Premier League.

Not the worst £3m the club has spent.

He’s in the side for a reason. We know it’s not pace and defending. But he is a playmaker, can pick a pass/cross out of the blue and occasionally scores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Team is very much as I thought it would be, like others I would have started Alzate rather than Gross. And I'm pleased to see Molumby is on the bench.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
#TeamHappyClapper

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He’s in the side for a reason. We know it’s not pace and defending. But he is a playmaker, can pick a pass/cross out of the blue and occasionally scores.

Plus he has the best Cruyff turn in the Premier League. The disguise he puts on it means that he can apply it in super-slow-mo which makes it look so damn classy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here