Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Is this going to be another game where we haven't killed the game off and we go on to lose?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Naive. Webster gets blocked by the player in the offside position, his player goes free

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

This is getting beyond outrageous. The same crap game after game with set pieces. Yet another completely unmarked easy chance. Potter is way out of his depth. Any manager even close to Prem level would have stamped this out games ago.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Is this going to be another game where we haven't killed the game off and we go on to lose?

Yep and Grealish will probably be involved for their winner too.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Really pissed off he BRINGS ON ANOTHER CENTRE BACK!!!! It’s unleashed the Trump in me. White is too cumbersome in midfield for me. What other team in the world think it’s ok to play four centre backs? I’m hoping Veltman plays in midfield as that would be better but doesn’t look like it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I said to my wife next goal is the decider.
Very poor defending

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Really pissed off he BRINGS ON ANOTHER CENTRE BACK!!!! It’s unleashed the Trump in me. White is too cumbersome in midfield for me. What other team in the world think it’s ok to play four centre backs? I’m hoping Veltman plays in midfield as that would be better but doesn’t look like it.

I really, really want to know what Alzate has done to get such little game time these days

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Coroner!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here