Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Vanilla tickets

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The ticket office say the last batch of tickets is being sent out today including i hope a pair on their way to me. If you haven't received by Thursday then get back in touch with them.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Arrived at last, the journey can begin.....

0_DJ_MEN_070521peaky_45.jpg

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
The ticket office say the last batch of tickets is being sent out today including i hope a pair on their way to me. If you haven't received by Thursday then get back in touch with them.

Thanks, saved me a call. Really hope they turn up as imagine, if not received by Thursday, it’ll mean heading up to Villa Park earlier on the Saturday to pick up tickets.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Thanks, saved me a call. Really hope they turn up as imagine, if not received by Thursday, it’ll mean heading up to Villa Park earlier on the Saturday to pick up tickets.

If they don't arrive (this has happened before to me) then the club will issue duplicates and you just pick up from the club ticket office.
But yep - they're sending them out in batches and last batch - today.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
If they don't arrive (this has happened before to me) then the club will issue duplicates and you just pick up from the club ticket office.

Ah, thanks. If not received in tomorrows post I’ll phone them as not practical for me to head to the Amex ticket office.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62

Like you, I am no stranger to the 'dupes' list, as the office call it. It must happen 2 or 3 times a season, exaggerated by my and my family's purchases being staggered.
Never had a problem so far (that is already tempting fate) - but there is always that awful feeling when they take a long time sorting through the envelopes before they find mine!
It is a lot easier nowadays to find the collection point. Worse ones were Liverpool 2 seasons ago where it was all the way down the other end behind the Kop and Birmingham (night game) where there was a man behind a gate with a pocketful. Good job the stewards knew where he was!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ah, thanks. If not received in tomorrows post I’ll phone them as not practical for me to head to the Amex ticket office.

Thats not what happens - you won't have to. They will - if they don't arrive by the end of the week - put you on the duplicates list which means you pick up your ticket from the Aston Villa ticket office on Saturday afternoon.
If they've not arrived tomorrow, all the ticket office will say . Is wait until thursday.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Like you, I am no stranger to the 'dupes' list, as the office call it. It must happen 2 or 3 times a season, exaggerated by my and my family's purchases being staggered.
Never had a problem so far (that is already tempting fate) - but there is always that awful feeling when they take a long time sorting through the envelopes before they find mine!
It is a lot easier nowadays to find the collection point. Worse ones were Liverpool 2 seasons ago where it was all the way down the other end behind the Kop and Birmingham (night game) where there was a man behind a gate with a pocketful. Good job the stewards knew where he was!

Last time I went to Anfield my ticket was rejected as Albion had sold it twice and the other holder had already entered. Fun and games at the ticket office and I eventually got in five minutes before kick off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here