Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine arrived today

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Don't forget still about 40 left if anybody now finds themselves at a loose end on that saturday !
Interesting seeing 4 away games on sale at the same time not sure i remember that before - could even be 5 next Tuesday !
PS mine not arrived yet !

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
tumblr_d2a0ca2905b2701337f6aa9c2a6d639c_efa38ec1_500.gif

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Just bought 2. Will be my first Albion game in around 2 years.

17 left now.

Does anyone also know how bad the restricted view is?

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mine plopped onto the doormat this afternoon.

*PLOP*

I guess we should consider ourselves lucky there's a £30 max or else I'm sure they'd try and add a retrospective 20% for the pleasure of watching Steven Gerrard's Aston Villa.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Just bought 2. Will be my first Albion game in around 2 years.

17 left now.

Does anyone also know how bad the restricted view is?

When i saw the restricted view seats come on sale , as they were scattered about over 2 blocks and some even in the front row , i posed the same thought on here .Nobody came back on it but a friend did suggest he thought there were perspex screens at the bottom of the stairs and by the entrances for safety purposes that may have something to do with it . If it is too bad when you get there then i am guessing you may be able to shift a bit especially if most people are standing .
Congratulations and i hope the Albion play well for your visit !

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Can you send away tickets back? I’m taking my two lads but it’s sadly looking like one of them can’t make it now, so if possible I’d send one ticket back.

Sell it on here or Twitter. Invite PMs from people who would take it off your hands.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Mine plopped onto the doormat this afternoon.

*PLOP*

I guess we should consider ourselves lucky there's a £30 max or else I'm sure they'd try and add a retrospective 20% for the pleasure of watching Steven Gerrard's Aston Villa.

Good point about rename but is it “Steven Gerrard’s Aston Villa” or “Stevie G’s Aston Villa”? Must be keeping marketing team / sky sports / talkshite busy for several days making the decision

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
When i saw the restricted view seats come on sale , as they were scattered about over 2 blocks and some even in the front row , i posed the same thought on here .Nobody came back on it but a friend did suggest he thought there were perspex screens at the bottom of the stairs and by the entrances for safety purposes that may have something to do with it . If it is too bad when you get there then i am guessing you may be able to shift a bit especially if most people are standing .
Congratulations and i hope the Albion play well for your visit !

Thanks mate. My first away in about 6 years so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Do you know if stand where want still applies now that we're in the Premier League? Or are people more anal about it now?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Thanks mate. My first away in about 6 years so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Do you know if stand where want still applies now that we're in the Premier League? Or are people more anal about it now?

Not sure if anal is quite the right word but some people ( me included ) do like to be next to the seat they have bought !
I was suggesting that maybe if you find the view too restricted from your allocated position you may politely ask , if everyone is standing which would be likely , to be able to shuffle along a bit . Alternatively it may well be the case that some either do not show up or squeeze together with mates leaving some seats vacant which you could then move to but in general the stand anywhere does not apply . I find some clubs stewards are more amenable than others , a bit like life really .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here