Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Vanilla tickets

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Getting my STEVIE G can I have your shirt and tie cardboard sign ready now, so no copies it's patented.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not really sure why we need a rolling update about postal deliveries ....

... (still waiting for mine) [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not sure if anal is quite the right word but some people ( me included ) do like to be next to the seat they have bought !
I was suggesting that maybe if you find the view too restricted from your allocated position you may politely ask , if everyone is standing which would be likely , to be able to shuffle along a bit . Alternatively it may well be the case that some either do not show up or squeeze together with mates leaving some seats vacant which you could then move to but in general the stand anywhere does not apply . I find some clubs stewards are more amenable than others , a bit like life really .

I'm not sure it's even a case of "In the Premier League". Fulham is one ground I went to in The Championship where the stewards tend to make you go to your exact seat. We also went to our exact seat at Villa Park for the title game.

That said, I've got shit seats so if someone's in mine a) it will be a miracle and b) I'll happily find somewhere else :lolol:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Mine arrived today- was starting to worry as pretty late. Also got some Albion clothing thing with dodgy looking winter gear for sale

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here