Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I'll be nice to you? what time is the evidence coming??

Oh balloons and starting chants if for shunters like you!!!:tosser::)

The EVIDENCE will be here as soon as i've downloaded OUT all the other shit in my head and find YOUR FILE!! :salute:

And yeah, i am GUILTY of starting chants - BLOW ME! :mad:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I don't agree. In the gay bars I've been to there's always groups of single women out with their gay mates and they have very little attention.

Quite frankly FAG HAGS are the WORST f***ing HATE them (maybe im speaking from bitter experience). Also there is something not quite right about straight men in gay clubs.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Pete Your a WANKER:) and everyone who has called me a racist, I have it stored on my hard drive and will bring it up in 6 months time for no reason!!!

And present it as DAMNING EVIDENCE??? Unless you pay me ONE MILLION DOLLARS mwaa haa haaa

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
As mentioned earlier I am suffering through marking the most awful exam papers. Thought you'd like to read an example introduction:

'People have to earn money. Live in the world. Therefore, people have to produce something. Having a lot of way selling a good. The best way is creating brand name to sell. The market use branding is caused by three main factors'

:thud:

Are you sure thats an exam paper and not a Nigerian 419 scam email??

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This thread is magic. I think this is my favourite post of the lot:

Your opinion is WORTHLESS and is irrelevant. Come back when you have a few thousand posts when your opinion might *possibly* be worth something.

Until then, I hear that Digital Spy are recruiting for new members.

Cheerio.
There's no part of it that isn't funny.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
how's the sandwiches. Extra salty today?

Haven't had one yet but the Mayo seems to have gone a funny colour

And Brett that is just not true, I have a woman so have no need to WANK. This has also been stored and will be used in court if required:cool:

I've also decided that TMLS is a raving faggot who is just bitter cos these women hang around the gay men he loves so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here