Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Enough I think. If people want to conduct the more personal points that have bubbled through this great cesspit, I am sure there are mediums beyond NSC available to you all.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Going back to the actual subject of the thread, has anyone got a list of good chat-up lines? One of my (straight) friends frequents a number of gay clubs but manages to pull straight girls all the time. His success is astonishing...but no competition from any other straight man means he is outnumbered by straight girls in the club! He has the pick of the girls!

Interesting strategy.

Have you ever tried this? There do tend to be a shitload of women in gay bars. You should head to somewhere like Vavoom or possibly Charles Street, most likely Revenge though. Seriously.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah and probably gay to boot, your point slappers

I don't agree. In the gay bars I've been to there's always groups of single women out with their gay mates and they have very little attention. Just seeing if the Penguin has taken this route yet. Better that than Oceana on Saturday where he's more likely to get shut down (no offence penguin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here