Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
you laugh but he's right, which kinda shits on your 'argument' don't it?:drink:

Some people just can't handle the truth. It's sad. You're no truth handler :p

you-cant-handle-the-truth.jpg

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
no

your whole argument is based on mr. mendoza 'tagging you in a picture' which sounds pathetic enough as it is, the fact that you can't prove that mr. mendoza did it means your argument is null and void

i did not tag him any picture!!, he is not my friend in life/facebook or any other social networking site.
my profile is set to private, so if he wants to wade trough pictures of me enjoying myself, chatting to girls, and even obtaining physical contact with them, then so be it.

the fact it doesnt say his name anywhere is even funnier, and the point in my eyes people on here have done far worse on this site about him, than my caption on a picture on a different site, yet he ignores it, is BRILLIANT

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Something's really bothering me about the photo. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Attachments

• bloodymendozacaughtout308.jpg
    bloodymendozacaughtout308.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 216

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
i did not tag him any picture!!, he is not my friend in life/facebook or any other social networking site.
my profile is set to private, so if he wants to wade trough pictures of me enjoying myself, chatting to girls, and even obtaining physical contact with them, then so be it.

the fact it doesnt say his name anywhere is even funnier, and the point in my eyes people on here have done far worse on this site about him, than my caption on a picture on a different site, yet he ignores it, is BRILLIANT

Brett he wants to be YOU and lets face it who doesn't! You are a minor celebrity, with your PICK of ladies, what was it that bird said...it'll be like shagging David Beckham ;) x

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Shit the bed, that's 30 minutes of my life I'll never see again.

Splendid, many thanks to all concerned :thumbsup:

I'm off to hide in Brett's wardrobe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here