Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Your opinion is WORTHLESS and is irrelevant. Come back when you have a few thousand posts when your opinion might *possibly* be worth something.

Until then, I hear that Digital Spy are recruiting for new members.

Cheerio.

i always thought that post count was inversely proportional to a person's worth as a human being and fully functional member of society.

my mistake...

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Well calling him that was somewhat uncalled for and would you say it to his face? Also it is a phrase some are not overly keen on.

I would guess your attempts to wind people up recently have back fired a tad?

Yeh we know why you dont like that word. And no i wouldnt say it to his face and no one would say half the things they do on here to someones face.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yeh we know why you dont like that word. And no i wouldnt say it to his face and no one would say half the things they do on here to someones face.

I'd say everything I type on here to anyones face, you bullying ****.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
yes i know what it was you were talking about, but i dont know why your saying it, your a sad sad man.

As a founder member of the seagulls party I take offence at your attempts at gaining notoriety by being soooo alternative approach at belittling efforts of others to secure benefits for many people.

So I'm now giving my own opinions back. Sadly you've done nothing of any majore benefit which to ridicule so I'll just use your own posts as a starting point.

Ok?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am surprised Bars hasn't been on here more. He has missed the opportunity for some right zingers.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And I'm Surprised You've Been On This Thread So Often. It's About Interacting With People, After All.

I'm afraid you've lost me there. Why don't you pop over to the strike thread?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
multiple-bins.jpg

Or

recycle_Full.jpg

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Right well if thats the case, then why do i get loads of abuse for calling someone a spastic, and no one says a word about the abuse im getting?

You deserve all the abuse you get I'm afraid! Sad but true. It was me who you called a spastic for absolutely no reason whatsover! All I did was post an opinion on something that didn't have a bearing on you at all. You then claimed I lie about my occupation and proceeded to call me a spastic for no reason whatsover. :shrug:

I think it boils down to one simple fact. You are 17 years old, and you need to grow up!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
What's all this seagulls party stuff involving zesh? I know about DP's unique persona and all that but this is a bit lost on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here