Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Oooh ooh.

Can I get in on this?

If Pengoon's not a stalker then howcome, despite never having met or spoken to him, he has somehow found out my name and keeps poking and superpoking me on facebook?

You've posted your full name enough times on NSP, you've made it clear who you used to work for, you even posted a picture of one of your ex-colleagues for everyone to leer over. Nice touch.

And as for your other lie, I won't even dignify it with a response. Get some proof or something but if not SHUT THE f*** UP.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
May I just add that I defnitely DO think that Downloaded Penguin is the dirty stalker type.

That's all :)

HA! I f***ing knew you'd surface. I f***ing LOVE YOU :bowdown::love:

Go on son - tear into him innit...:clap:

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
You've posted your full name enough times on NSP, you've made it clear who you used to work for, you even posted a picture of one of your ex-colleagues for everyone to leer over. Nice touch.

And as for your other lie, I won't even dignify it with a response. Get some proof or something but if not SHUT THE f*** UP.

you got sum issues sunshine. in my day the only poking and superpoking my old lady got was from the old chorizo !

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town

Excuse me?

For someone who likes EVIDENCE so much I'd love to know exectly where and when it was I've posted my full name or any pictures of former work colleagues. The only thing I can think of is perhaps when I made a JOKE about having worked with a former Miss World contestant (which I haven't, it was a LIE) and can only assume you took it seriously.

I won't deny I've mentioned where I've worked in the past, but does that mean I invite other people to track me down through company records???

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
you got sum issues sunshine. in my day the only poking and superpoking my old lady got was from the old chorizo !

I poked Kristian once but my finger caught gangrene and fell off. No more poking.

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
Afternoon shift starting.

Tuck in

a20-pretzels.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here