Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Anyone remember that time in the pub - The Open House of all places - when there was Uncle Buck, Carrot Cruncher, the Racist Thug and a few others, and we were talking about Pengoon and mentioned his name, when a woman standing next to us - and overhearing our conversation - screamed out really loud 'I know him. I went to school with him when we were about eight. He was rich and fat and well f***ing weird. Kind of nerdy, geeky as well, didn't know how to talk to girls. He scared me...'

ha ha ha, how did I forget that? I wonder if they have been able to close their front door yet?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
how can he have a missus even he doesnt know how to ask out girls :jester:

Never said I don't know how Brett. You are clearly lying and I have the proof. 6pm today and all will be revealed!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Oooh ooh.

Can I get in on this?

If Pengoon's not a stalker then howcome, despite never having met or spoken to him, he has somehow found out my name and keeps poking and superpoking me on facebook?

Also, howcome his name struck terror into the heart of one particular raffle-selling Gully's Girl?

Do I even need to provide evidence?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
it better be something better than a facebook picture which you are allowed to view Carl!!

Oh it's a picture! A picture I'm gonna paint of you as a liar! Something you can add to your nefarious cannon you racist!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Total social humiliation is all I require. Plus I am gonna make Brett look very silly indeed with his accusations.

You forgot the: "NUZZINK IN ZE VORLD CAN STOP ME NOW" mwaaa haa haa mwaaa haa haaa

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Oooh ooh.

Can I get in on this?

If Pengoon's not a stalker then howcome, despite never having met or spoken to him, he has somehow found out my name and keeps poking and superpoking me on facebook?

Also, howcome his name struck terror into the heart of one particular raffle-selling Gully's Girl?

Do I even need to provide evidence?

What does a superpoke involve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here