Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
Still checked it out though didn't ya, ya little closet case.

Morning Pinkie:wave:

Hows the rainbow boy today?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
Morning Pinkie:wave:

Hows the rainbow boy today?

Alright, off to the gym to look at all the buffed up sex gods in a bit. You can come if you want. I know you do really.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I like. You can touch.
whiterussian.jpg

Also Bailey's and Malibu worked fairly well as discovered during a drink the pub dry night.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
Also Bailey's and Malibu worked fairly well as discovered during a drink the pub dry night.

Interesting. Guinness, coke and baileys/tia maria is also a good combo.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
Alright, off to the gym to look at all the buffed up sex gods in a bit. You can come if you want. I know you do really.

Sorry Lesley but i do all my exercise over the fields.Why pay money when it's on your doorstep?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Kinky Gerbils said:
Clever, you can shag a horse and get exercise and enjoyment at the same time.
Thats the wonders of the outside world

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
Sorry Lesley but i do all my exercise over the fields.Why pay money when it's on your doorstep?

I know what you mean but I have more motivation to go if I am paying for it. Plus they have a punchbag which I enjoy using.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
I know what you mean but I have more motivation to go if I am paying for it. Plus they have a punchbag which I enjoy using.

Thats why i go with someone else, otherwise,like you say,just can't be bothered.I do an hour and 15 mins up and down small hills.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
Thats why i go with someone else, otherwise,like you say,just can't be bothered.I do an hour and 15 mins up and down small hills.

I have a mate who I run with be he flits in and out of the country. Nibble also goes to my gym so we go together which adds motivation. Also like to do weights as well as running.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here