Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
I have a mate who I run with be he flits in and out of the country. Nibble also goes to my gym so we go together which adds motivation. Also like to do weights as well as running.

Its working

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
I have a mate who I run with be he flits in and out of the country. Nibble also goes to my gym so we go together which adds motivation. Also like to do weights as well as running.

I went to the only gay pub in the Crawley/Gatwick area the other day.Had one pint and cleared off with my girlfriend.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
I went to the only gay pub in the Crawley/Gatwick area the other day.Had one pint and cleared off with my girlfriend.

Thats a very pointless story. Thank you.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
Thats a very pointless story. Thank you.

I'm suprised you didn't name it.I was waiting for that reply.Oh well,i suppose you have plenty on your doorstep:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
I'm suprised you didn't name it.I was waiting for that reply.Oh well,i suppose you have plenty on your doorstep:lolol:

Not many in the Worlds End area of Burgess Hill as far as I know.

Funny how you want me to name it (even though I had no idea it exists) to show how 'gay' I am and yet you go there.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
Speak to Les about that.

This is true I hold your lease.

You really need to do something about your appearance and stop blaming others for your short comings as a Rent boy.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
This is true I hold your lease.

You really need to do something about your appearance and stop blaming others for your short comings as a Rent boy.

Have you always lived in that area?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here