Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask the club

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wannabe marketing and kit designers now...........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No its not though is it . You don't have to view ATC if you don't wish too .

I know but constructive ideas as opposed to I know better is what it should be about.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Well I could just say nothing and continue not to buy a shirt as don't like the plain back, and know many who feel the same, so no doubt there will be many others I don't know who also feel the same.

It's called being proactive, trying to raise the club's income WW, if you want to talk about spackfest's, then look no further than this thread you've started. Well done :clap:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
the fact that most stuff on ATC gets answered amazes me, to have an inside link to the club is a privilege but some of the stuff posted on there is just crap

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well I could just say nothing and continue not to buy a shirt as don't like the plain back, and know many who feel the same, so no doubt there will be many others I don't know who also feel the same.

It's called being proactive, trying to raise the club's income WW, if you want to talk about spackfest's, then look no further than this thread you've started. Well done :clap:

Marketing genius/incredible proactivity - whining to the press officer about shirt design. Congratulations :clap2:

Know what you mean, some of the questions on there make me cringe. Can't moderators monitor questions before they go up? Otherwise we're soon be at a stage of things like "Would I be allowed to paint my cat blue and white and bring it to Withdean?"

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Marketing genius/incredible proactivity - whining to the press officer about shirt design. Congratulations :clap2:
Simple suggestion, which I don't believe I was asking your opinion on, but never mind.

Me whining? Err no, believe that is you with the whole, let's start a new thread about it, aren't you a genius yourself, take a bow :wozza:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
21k posts and starting threads about other threads.... Withdean Wanderer, do you not feel theres somthing else you could be doing?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm sort of with Withdean wanderer on this. A bit.

Whilst I think it is really good that fans are contacting the club with suggestions, I agree that there really is no need for three/four seperate questions. However, it is not unreasonable in any way for someone to ask that the club to consult fans before the next shirt is signed off.

Perhaps there is a better way of giving group feedback to the club?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I liked the changing Kick off at Falmer to 1pm to save energy on floodlights idea.

I agree though, that board descended into farce a long time ago.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The regular asking of when do tickets go on sale is amusing too.

And asking Insider if Nicky Forster has handed in a transfer request. Because if the club hasn't released anything on their website about it, they're suddenly going to make a big announcment on Ask The Club on NSC.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

When you put it like that, it makes me wonder what the club would do without you, it would probably go bust.

Mabye you should make better use of your talents and start e-mailing No.10 your thoughts on the economy or the middle east.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here