Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Micky Adams questions at theargus.co.uk from 12.30pm today (June 27)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
they didnt even publish my question.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Posted by: DtG, Still in the hammock on 1:55pm today
Micky. Do you think it's unfair that Dave's question didn't get posted? Undoubtably, it would have been the best question in the world. I love him. Do you?
Micky.

Does anyone else have a stalker or is it just me?

Its really very very tiresome

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I like this;

Posted by: Micky Adams, The Argus on 1:17pm today
Alex,
Hopefully two or three more players will be added to the squad before the start of the season. Certainly, looking at the squad, it looks a lot stronger, with more quality, than when I first arrived at the football club all those years ago.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He also stated that he WILL still be considering the futures of Hart, Mayo and Reid.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Posted by: Steven, Worthing on 12:51pm today
Hello Micky, Great to have you back. Has a decision been made yet on whether you will be keeping Mayo, Hart or Reid? And, what are your aims for the season?

Posted by: Micky Adams, The Argus on 1:29pm today
Steven, One of my first jobs to do will be to assess the current squad that's under contract then decide in what positions we need to strengthen. Obviously the three boys were released by the last manager, but all three will be given serious consideration on whether we bring them back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Posted by: Steven, Worthing on 12:51pm today
, but all three will be given serious consideration on whether we bring them back.

He forgot to add...if we are unsuccessful in managing to sign better/younger replacements... surely? Which doesn't sound that promising to me for the long term

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
I ask him about long term objectives and delivery timelines and get a facetious response about the postal system used by the ticket office. :shrug:

Are you sure it wasn't someone pulling your chain???...The trouble with that system is that anybody could have put 'Micky Adams, The Argus'

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think its stronger. The 3 who went up have been replaced by Leicester who will be a threat, Colchester, who if the £400k bid for Gillespie is anything to go by, will too, plus somebody else I can't remember!

The 3 relegated teams were RUBBISH and have been replaced with very good sides. MK Dons and Peterbro' will be a force.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
HMMMMMMM

The Argus, Hollingbury on 2:09pm today
Guys, Thanks for all your questions. Micky was more than happy to stay longer but he had to rush back to his office. Big News? A clue, Andy Naylor is not in his office! Buy The Sports Argus for 'Breaking Seagulls' news.
Guys,

Thanks for all your questions. Micky was more than happy to stay longer but he had to rush back to his office.

Big News?

A clue, Andy Naylor is not in his office!

Buy The Sports Argus for 'Breaking Seagulls' news.

Where's Andy Naylor???? With Adam Virgo? In Asda??? in 5 Ways??

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Would have been much better if he'd come onto NSC for this question and answer session

Maybe we should have another Guy Butters question and answer session, seem to remember one about a year ago?

The Guy Butters thread is on NSC Gold and is quality. Shows what a top bloke he is.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
HMMMMMMM

The Argus, Hollingbury on 2:09pm today
Guys, Thanks for all your questions. Micky was more than happy to stay longer but he had to rush back to his office. Big News? A clue, Andy Naylor is not in his office! Buy The Sports Argus for 'Breaking Seagulls' news.
Guys,

Thanks for all your questions. Micky was more than happy to stay longer but he had to rush back to his office.

Big News?

A clue, Andy Naylor is not in his office!

Buy The Sports Argus for 'Breaking Seagulls' news.

Where's Andy Naylor???? With Adam Virgo? In Asda??? in 5 Ways??
Now been removed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here