Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Assuming that Hammond is fit following his injury today, and can take over the Bridcutt role, I would bring in Vicente on Saturday to replace Bridcutt, so it's a NO from me.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Assuming that Hammond is fit following his injury today, and can take over the Bridcutt role, I would bring in Vicente on Saturday to replace Bridcutt, so it's a NO from me.

Vicente and Hammond playing the bridcutt role?

EDIT: Never mind, I read it again.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Huh? I'm saying if, in the circumstances listed above (i.e. if cms was out, hammond was out, bridcutt was out and hoskins out), barnes wasn't to start, perhaps there could be something more to read into it (for example - extra punishment for getting sent off). A quite reasonable thing to suggest, I think.

Not at all.......it hasnt happened, so why are you pre supposing . Not reasonable at all. Your glass is half empty for sure !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What's just as interesting is that our record signing did not get on the pitch today, so shirley we should be debating that issue instead?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Funny how everyone here knows so much more about Barnes, than Gus does ! All put your cv's in for the next managerial position . Sure you will all be considered .

Shut up, that's a tired old fallback for you Barnes devotees..... Let's have some real world reasons for your love of him, not that tripe every time.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What's just as interesting is that our record signing did not get on the pitch today, so shirley we should be debating that issue instead?

Oatway said he had a niggly injury and the medical staff didn't want to risk the travel.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Funny how everyone here knows so much more about Barnes, than Gus does ! All put your cv's in for the next managerial position . Sure you will all be considered .

I took Brighton to the Champions League on Football Manager you know ???

Was carrying a knock, medical staff advised that it would be best if he didnt travel.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not at all.......it hasnt happened, so why are you pre supposing . Not reasonable at all. Your glass is half empty for sure !

It's a thread about whether or not Barnes should/will start on saturday. This whole thread is about pre-supposing.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Shut up, that's a tired old fallback for you Barnes devotees..... Let's have some real world reasons for your love of him, not that tripe every time.

Im not in love with him...far from it. He has his faults.....but Gus seems to like him as the link man . Anyway, go back to the post i replied to and its nothing to do with what your saying . And i wont shut up...this is a forum for debate.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Sound good to me,... what a nice man you are EP

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I'm shocked how fickle we really are.
Instead of asking about Barnes we should be asking about how the club captain Gordon Greer gets back in the team.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

I understand why you question him, but his goal and assist against Arsenal shows he has talent. Yes he can also be a disappointment, no question, but the bile he receives in my opinion is not justified

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Huh? I'm saying if, in the circumstances listed above (i.e. if cms was out, hammond was out, bridcutt was out and hoskins out), barnes wasn't to start, perhaps there could be something more to read into it (for example - extra punishment for getting sent off). A quite reasonable thing to suggest, I think.

I thought it was a reasonable thing to suggest myself. Don't know why poster chose to have a pop at you.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Last season people were suggesting Gus needed a new keeper long before Gus seemed to notice himself. They were correct but got shot down for daring to say Gus was wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here