Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well we can all lay into Paynter, but anyone suggesting Barnes is better is kidding themselves.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Scoring 7 and contributing to or assisting 6 goals with only three times as many starts (18 to 6) this season would suggest he is.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
You talk absolute shite in abundance, why not actually go to a game and take a realistic point of view instead of coming here and whining?

I was about to say exactly the same thing. After all it's not like he's that far away and there were tickets available.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Go on then I'll bite ol 'Pointless'

Paynter - 27 and at his peak, Barnes - 22 and still learning. Plenty more to come from Barnes plus he's on a lower wage than what barn door would have wanted. Maybe not better at present but he will be.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What about Caskey you tosser, gonna have a go at him for scoring or are you waiting for his bad game?

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
Last season how many goals did he get!? Also spent alot of that season on the left wing. This season top scorer and has been playing in midfield mainly . He is good and still developing. If played up front WITH Mackail-Smith and not behind in midfield i reckon he'll be doing better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here