Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fully agree.
Anyone who doubts this lads ability just needs to watch that 2nd goal. The movement and timing of his run was sheer perfection, and he could not have put it on a plate any better for Glenn.

Barnes is just getting better and better.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Dicker was mediocre today, more than a couple of misplaced passes and sent their player through on goal early on after losing it. Agree about Barnes though, that first half performance was awesome. Deserved a goal

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
The movement from BArnes today was sublime , they had absolutely no idea how to cope with him. Dicker did misplace a couple of passes but he was as the centre of everything creative. Benno solid but not a great game by his standards. Murray ran his socks off but I agree with Gus in that Barnes was best attacking player by far.Shame we couldnt keep a clean sheet but we killed the game off well and didnt have that embarassing 30 mins like we did against Colchester(?) .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dicker was mediocre today, more than a couple of misplaced passes and sent their player through on goal early on after losing it. Agree about Barnes though, that first half performance was awesome. Deserved a goal

You ARE joking shirley. Dicker was immense today, he was playing through-balls all over the shop and created 3 of our goals.

If that was a mediocre performance I can't wait to see him have a blinder.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
You ARE joking shirley. Dicker was immense today, he was playing through-balls all over the shop and created 3 of our goals.

If that was a mediocre performance I can't wait to see him have a blinder.

Totally agree I thought dicker was fantastic.
Murray unplayable in the air,if he learns how to time his runs better he will be a premier league player before long.
Noone getting better game by game.
Bennett quality

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He was superb. The front three seems to suit him really well (and works a treat for everyone else as well it seems).

Sandaza's Nose

Jan 3, 2011
His movement was different class today and his all-round play has come on leaps and bounds since the Bournemouth game where he was distinctly average. Plenty more to come from this lad I reckon.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Barnes is a terrific player sometimes. He completely changed the game in our favour away at Exeter too. When he's good, he's very very good. He's potentially our most valuable player. Mr Burns take note.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Barnes (amongst others) had a great game today. The movement throughout the side is just breath-taking at times.

Never could understand the flak Barnes got on here, but hopefully it will vanish like the doubters about our passing style.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here