• Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Empty

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Norman, it is only a TV show, deal with it

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

...Eagerly anticipating BBC1 at 21:00 tomorrow to hopefully find out WTF is going on. So many questions to answer, Will Alex get back to the present day, who or what is Jim Keats, will we see any of the old "Ashes to Ashes" characters back (Tyler, Annie or even Nelson), who is the injured copper who keeps appearing, what's on the videos, and what's all that stuff with the stars.

But for the poll just the one question - who is in the grave? Feel free to post any theories, sensible or otherwise. Think the show is in 1983 now, vaguely recall something memorable happening with the Albion that year, will they work that into the plot??

Me neither

Start of first episode, Alex was in a coma after having been accidentally shot by Gene in 1983. She dreamed she was in a Curry's or similar back (or would that be forward) in the present day and I believe picked up a PC game which had the "A2A" team in the cover pic. She then saw on the TV in the store a news story about the body of police officer being dug up, the house in the picture being the one in the photo that Keats delivered to her flat last week.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Difficult.. I suspect Gene is the young copper though

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Think you mean 'Life on Mars' characters.

Isn't that the cop that Alex Drake shot and buried on a building site in the last series?

1) Yes I did.

2) Don't think so - that was Martin something or other. The old version of him shot the young version of him (can't recall the exact reason). All very confusing.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've not been so intruiged in a finale of a series for .. well probably ever, and that's coming from a big Dr Who fan!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
On a recent flight I deliberately didn't watch the concluding part of the US Life on Mars as I feared it would give away the ending of Ashes to Ashes.

I would think that Gene Hunt is in the grave and that Alex and Sam Tyler need to release him from his 'unchristian' buried purgatory. Not sure if Sam will appear and if he does, in what context.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
have you noticed this series, she has hardly mentioned her daughter...which makes me think she is already dead and it is her in the grave.

I miss the knock about stuff in life of mars like where it opened with the camberwick green thing...that was genius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piE-VEubGr4

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Sorry but IMO it has never attained anything like the status of Life On Mars, a series I can & do watch again & again. The episode with the Camberwick Green Intro merging into Hawkwind playing You Shouldn't Do That (with Sam overdosing - a little in-joke to match the soundtrack I felt) was just perfect.....

No doubt I will look in on tonights episode but Gene Hunt aside, what do you really remember from either series of Ashes to Ashes?

Fire Up the Quattro I suppose - not really the same....:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here