Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As we are all going to die on Thursday what will you do in the 4 minute warning?

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I have cancelled my meetings and plans for Thursday and Friday and the weekend.

With the 4 minute warning imminent I need to decide what I want to do and ensure that I am appropritaely geographically 'in situ' to execute on my last mad wish before I not so mcuh 'shuffle' off this mortal coil, but get removed by some unseen giant Dyson.

With that in mind I ask the lunatics and perverts of NSC to suggest a suitable last act for this age, before the dawn of the New Ice Age encompasses our planet.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I can think of exactly what I would do ;)

Anyway, I though that Nostradames (sp?) bloke said that the end of the world was five or six years ago?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Wednesday is "switch on" day for the Black Hole machine which will then eat the earth for the next little while until we all get sucked off into another dimension or something...all sounds pretty mega actually. What a fantastic way to go!...if I knew I only had four years left I would basically go f***ing large on everything, booze, drugs, THE LOT then sit back and watch the sea fly off into space whilst on Ketamine...awesome.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Pablo

Jul 8, 2003
Worthing
I thought it was just a test to circulate a beam on Wednesday and the collision of two beams will be later in the year??

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am from the future. It all went disastruously wrong..

the internet imploded, and I have been sent back to kill the inventors..

In that case you need to go back a bith further mate. Also when you do get back there can you do us all another favour and do away with Bill Gates as well?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I am from the future. It all went disastruously wrong..

the internet imploded, and I have been sent back to kill the inventors..

If it all went disastrously wrong then how can you be from...oh, it doesnt matter.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If it only may or may not happen on Thursday, I'm willing to take the risk. Anyone want to sell me a Man City ticket ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here