Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] As our team can't win - what were your victories today?

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
My 85 year old father in law who tested positive for Covid in his care home a week ago tested negative yesterday. A victory for the vaccines and the care staff as despite numerous other health issues he didn't have so much as a runny nose.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was able to start a new thread expressing my confusion over whether we should get behind the team or be screaming Potter OUT!

1-0

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I changed a broken Yale lock.
And I managed a second consecutive day without an afternoon rest. Not recovered from COVID in December. Too early to be long COVID. Definitely not up to travelling to the Amex.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My 85 year old father in law who tested positive for Covid in his care home a week ago tested negative yesterday. A victory for the vaccines and the care staff as despite numerous other health issues he didn't have so much as a runny nose.

That's great to hear!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I watched my lad play today and they went down to nine men with a sending off and a sin bin but cane back to draw 3-3.
Saw more action in 90 mins there than in 180 mins at The Amex in two games.
Proper Sunday morning football stuff.

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
First live gig since Covid last night at Chalk 1-0
Mate down for the weekend 2-0
Long walk today with friends 3-0
Weekend off work 4-0
Hangover 4-1

I’ll take that. I’ve had the loveliest weekend in some time and now in bed nice and early. Not back to work til tomorrow night. That’ll do me.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Highlight of my day was the marvellous pre-match cheese and bacon burger in the newly refurbed Fritz Regent (previously the Pav Tav) at the bottom of North Street, perusing the sports pages, whilst watching the Champions of Europe getting brutally dry-humped.

Sadly it was all downhill from there.

Popped in there last night after an absence of maybe a decade or more. Very nice too.
Also enjoyed a nice craft stout in what used to be Northern Lights (was one of my favourite bars and a hidden gem) but is now called “P”, I think. Still very nice with good staff and clientele. It’s basically the same bar.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No word of a lie, I sent Paul Barber an email complaining about the distribution of printed teamsheets in Dick's Bar.

I was outraged of Eastbourne and wondered why oh why oh why it was happening in 2022? [emoji3]

Only mitigation is I'd been in there since 12.00 and this was at 15.15...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here