Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As non contract palyers and trialists are permitted to play in the Sussex Senior Cup

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Who could we see on 16th July.

Hart, Kuipers, Butters, Mayo etc etc?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why not play the team of players that got to the final? just a thought.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Molango, Turienzo, Yeldell?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It should be the players who got us to the final, which may mean a spot for a few who won't be with us next season

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
it'll be interesting to see who EB have available to play - being relegated they will probably (have to) release a number of players on 30 June, and sign new ones in July/Aug. Is it fair that their new players can/will play in SSC Final?

I presume all Albion's released players will go on 30 June (or before).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the released players can go before 30th June with agreement from the club to start looking elsewhere. Will Eastbourne have any players left with their crowds expected to drop by 50% so there'll be no money in the kitty.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
OGH has already had a offer from a club not to far away

If he still lives in Sussex I would suggest that he may interest Crawley and Aldershot but if as rumoured he is moving back to Essex perhaps Stevenage, Dagenham Barnet and Southend come into the reckoning. I am sure that he will finish up at a Div 2 side as I am not sure that he has it for the likes of Orient now, although Slade loved him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here