Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As non contract palyers and trialists are permitted to play in the Sussex Senior Cup

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If he still lives in Sussex I would suggest that he may interest Crawley and Aldershot but if as rumoured he is moving back to Essex perhaps Stevenage, Dagenham Barnet and Southend come into the reckoning. I am sure that he will finish up at a Div 2 side as I am not sure that he has it for the likes of Orient now, although Slade loved him.
He turned Salde down in January. Crawley want him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is understandable as I think he will do them well. Did hear a rumour that he has moved back to Essex or doing so when he leaves us hence my post about the likes of Stevenage Barnet etc. It is one thing Slade wanting him in January on perhaps a short contract and another to actually offering him a 1 or 2 year deal.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
that is understandable as i think he will do them well. Did hear a rumour that he has moved back to essex or doing so when he leaves us hence my post about the likes of stevenage barnet etc. It is one thing slade wanting him in january on perhaps a short contract and another to actually offering him a 1 or 2 year deal.
still living local crawley have made a offer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here