Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As it is Man U

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
That at the time I write Manure are 3-0 down....now what are going to be the excuses of that gum chewing moaning Git Fergie this time...The Ref?...The linesman was no where near play...their players were cheats?
I have no love for either teams...but these glory hunters must eat humble pie now!!

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
Paid the price for some poor defending in the first half and 2 decisions that on most other days would be straight red. It can't be argued that if they were reds the whole complexion ofthe game would have changed. As it is....look to next sat, beat arsenal and alls not too bad. Could be better but still top of the league.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Paid the price for some poor defending in the first half and 2 decisions that on most other days would be straight red. It can't be argued that if they were reds the whole complexion ofthe game would have changed. As it is....look to next sat, beat arsenal and alls not too bad. Could be better but still top of the league.

Hello Fergie........

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3996823 said:
Man U losing makes me so happy :clap2:

Add to that beating the South Africans and its a top weekend!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brighton win
Pikey scum lose
Manc scum lose
England win the cricket

EXCELLENT :)

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
That at the time I write Manure are 3-0 down....now what are going to be the excuses of that gum chewing moaning Git Fergie this time...The Ref?...The linesman was no where near play...their players were cheats?
I have no love for either teams...but these glory hunters must eat humble pie now!!

They wave their flags and sing "We do what we want" Well Manure not this past week you do !! Reality check

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
They wave their flags and sing "We do what we want" Well Manure not this past week you do !! Reality check

Liverpool fans replied with at 3-0, "You're Man United, you do what you're told"

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
if people spent less time thinking about ManUtd, the likes of Brighton may feature more heavily in the written press. I'm fed up of reading about ManUtd in the press, the Guardian barely even mention League One anymore, and why would they when all supporters of a League One side can do is bitch about a team in no relation to them whatsoever. Jeez get a life!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ever thought people here may actually like football matches other than those featuring Brighton? It isn't compulsory of course but there are fans of football on NSC... shock, horror!

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
nothing in these posts have anything to do with 'liking' football matches, or regarding the football played, just more obsessing about one particular team....shock horror!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No-one likes ManUre except their supporters (loosely termed) ... shock, horror!

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
so why talk about them? why perpetuate their grossly overrated coverage? No one likes ManUre except everyone likes to talk and read about them....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And your problem is... after all it is football related and this is a football forum... isn't it?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
my problem is there are 24 teams in the Championship we might be playing next season no one talks about, 19 other teams in the Premiership, but as I type, another thread on ManUre. boring and obsessive lazy minded football fans to go with the lazy minded journalists!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here