Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As a fan,i have had enough.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
As I've said many times, you have to have a certain mentality in order to feel you are being patronised. Put it this way, you can't feel patronised if you are confident of justifying your statements. You have offered one criterion for labelling someone a 'superfan', a pisspoor one which you are not able or at least are unwilling to back up. So how is it you feel patronised?

Meanwhile, I have no choice but to put up with shit football. I support the Albion through thick and thin - mainly thin at present and, for better or worse, I am prepared to weather this - you apparently are not. C'est la vie. But if you think putting up with all of this is wrong, I will query your value system, even if, ultimately, it is none of my business.

No more than it is you labelling me a 'superfan'.

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Large One said:

Meanwhile, I have no choice but to put up with shit football. I support the Albion through thick and thin - mainly thin at present and, for better or worse, I am prepared to weather this - you apparently are not. C'est la vie. But if you think putting up with all of this is wrong, I will query your value system, even if, ultimately, it is none of my business.

You have a choice the same as everyone else it's just that you choose to go.In my book that DOES NOT give you or anyone else the right to slate anyone that chooses not to go.

I have been to more or less every home game for 30 years and it just so happens that all that's happening now is the last straw for me. I've had the pathetic "go and support Palace" remarks from bhaexpress :yawn: I've had LI telling me to go away as I'd not be missed and now the likes of you slating not only me but anyone who dares to not go anymore.
Frankly I couldn't give a toss if I'm not in the majority of people on a message board. What I do know is that the world still revolves away from NSC (some people on here will need convincing on that though) and at the moment the number of fans that are fed up with what is going on are growing rapidly,so much so that of 7 of us that used to have season tickets NONE of us do now.
If this makes me disloyal,a Palace fan or whatever I really couldn't give a monkeys I'll still be able to sleep at night and I'll also be considerably better off.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Large One said:
But PLEASE don't forget to write.

I'll send you a postcard when I'm holiday with proceeds of NOT going this season

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here