Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As a fan,i have had enough.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Large One said:
They can't. They've all got Tender Egos.

Poor loves.

If you are quite happy to pay over the top to watch the shit that is being played,selling players and not replacing them and having a manager that's rapidly losing the plot you go ahead and treat yourself.

It seems to me that your are a rare breed that's brcoming rarer by the day.

By the way I don't think anyone on here has got an ego to challenge yours.

Last edited:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Dear Leekbrookgull

Can you play for us against Millwall? We're desperately looking for a new striker. You say you can get to away matches, so I can't see that there will be a problem.

Are you any good? If so, I'm sure that Mr McGhee will be only too happy to slot you in at right back. Once you've proved you've got what it takes to be an Albion striker, he'll then invite you on to the bench to sit next to him and learn all the tricks of the trade.

Yours sincerely

Dick Knight,
Chairman

PS Thank you for buying a shirt the other week. Don't forget to bring it with you.

:lolol: :lolol: :bowdown:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
If you are quite happy to pay over the top to watch the shit that is being played,selling players and not replacing them and having a manager that's rapidly losing the plot you go ahead and treat yourself.

By the way I don't think anyone on here has got an ego to challenge yours.
Oh dear. Not that you're trying to prove my point, of course.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not A Fake Gerbil said:

So... loyalty's an alien concept to you then? At a time when the club needs you most, you head for the hills. I'm sure they appreciate it.

Cheerio, then. Don't forget to write. :wave:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The Large One said:
So... loyalty's an alien concept to you then? At a time when the club needs you most, you head for the hills. I'm sure they appreciate it.

Loyalty is a two way thing.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Large One said:

Well with the number of super fans like yourself dwindling by the week don't you think it would make sense for the chairman to address the problem?
Yeah I can go and follow some other team like some people on here say I should but if enough people listen to that advice and go then there won't be a football club for the super fans to support.
By the way I WAS there during the 90's and went through all the shit then but there was a common goal for all of us,now there seems to be a massive split, that my friend is the difference between the real bad days and now.
Anyway give me youyr address and I'll be sure to drop you a line from Upton Park next time I go :wave:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hang on a minute- you've got me thinking now.

I've had an Albion season ticket for years and all I get is a seat for games and an annual letter inviting me to splash out another £450. Surely they should be more grateful than that? Surely I should be getting regular postal updates, maybe a little cashback, a buy one get one free offer on new scarves AND a nomination for an MBE by now? Ungrateful bastards. I'm going to support Palace, I bet they treat their fans better than this.

AND I've been posting drivel on NSC for a long time now, and not once have I received thanks from the moderators. Not a letter, not a PM, not even a cheeky bunch of flowers now and again.

Dammit, I don't know why I bother. If NSC can't even be grateful for my efforts, I'm going to go and join a messageboard which does.

Now what's the address for the BBS...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
Well with the number of super fans like yourself dwindling by the week don't you think it would make sense for the chairman to address the problem?
Yeah I can go and follow some other team like some people on here say I should but if enough people listen to that advice and go then there won't be a football club for the super fans to support.
By the way I WAS there during the 90's and went through all the shit then but there was a common goal for all of us,now there seems to be a massive split, that my friend is the difference between the real bad days and now.
Anyway give me youyr address and I'll be sure to drop you a line from Upton Park next time I go :wave:
Don't you ever EVER call me a superfan again. :tosser:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Large One said:
On what do you base this notion of horseshit?

Well mainly by slating anybody who doesn't want to go to games anymore because they're fed up with it all.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Large One said:
Don't you ever EVER call me a superfan again. :tosser:

Well he obviously wasn't talking about you being the biggest Who fan on here cuz we'd know that would be a blantant load of bollox.

:lolol:

Get over yerself.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Large One said:
Don't what?

f***ing hell you're hard work.

tell me that you don't slate people that don't go to games anymore.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Large One said:
I didn't say I didn't.

You accused me of being a 'superfan' for indulging in the slating of fans. I am telling you that's a pisspoor description of a superfan. Do keep up.

Don't try to patronise me fella.

Obviously your description and mine differ.

Never mind I'm sure your medal from DK is in the post for being so loyal and putting up with shit football :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here