Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Article in today's Daily Mail

Nov 10, 2011
I haven't seen it myself but apparently there's a big article in today's Daily Malicious about the teams that are vying for a place in the Championship play-offs and we do not get a single mention...what a joke!

I've always hated that paper, even more so now. I've got a bit of free time tomorrow, so I might be making a call to their sports editor to enquire why the article fails to speak of the team who have only lost once this year, who up until Saturday were 5th, who at the time of them writing the article were 9th and 1 point outside the play-offs and who are now 4th!

It was actually yesterday's Mail but I haven't been to bed so I still class it as today.

ps I want to marry Vicente

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Wouldn't wipe my arse on that rag. For two reasons - They know f*** all (see above). They're owned by nazis.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
As someone who has been published in the Daily Mail, i agree it is shit.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We all know the Daily Mail have something against us.
I didn't know that. I thought it was just a pile of shite.

Wasn't one of their main sports writers a Brighton fan at one point?

Not Not Andy Naylor, another one.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Is it just me that doesn't really care? In fact is it just me that thinks it's great we are under everyone's radar?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It's annoying to be ignored - and very sloppy journalism not to even mention us when we are clearly in with a chance.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perhaps we'll get a mention in their relegation candidates (mathematically impossible but that never stops journalism).

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Never thought the 'Daily Mail' was ever up to much re sports reporting regardless!!! And would never bothered about their coverage regardless of what we may have won, its not like they have a major sports section!!!!!

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
one interesting thing from that article, the top assister in the league has 11 assists. After tonight vicente has 8, in only a handful of games. Although some of the assist stats i've seen in the past have been rather questionable.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Hahahahaha they mention LEEDS but don't even put us in the mix! What on earth is wrong with them (aside from the obvious of course, I still agree with Mark Thomas' suggestion that they should be forced by law to print "The Paper that Supported Hitler" on their masthead every day!)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Not really bothered we're not being mentioned to be honest but, on reading that, it is very weird we don't get any mention at all. They even talk about Palace a bit!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We do get a mention - we are in the list of most clean sheets.

But other than that, it's a joke article in a lousy newspaper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here