fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I heard we were going to sign Quincey Owusu-Abeyei

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
4. Gavin Hoyte, well this one is special, why we kept him on loan is a mystery, cannot defend, cannot attack and on Saturday could not trap a football. Wenger most have thought he had got rid of the Hoyte's when he soild one of them to Boro, but this one is still there. If he has time on his contract with the Goons, please can he clogged up their reserves, rather than ours.

THANK YOU!!!

been saying this for a while now , can we send him back??

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
THANK YOU!!!

been saying this for a while now , can we send him back??

To be fair Hoyte never offered anything that Whing didnt so why we kept Hoyte I have no idea. Whing was more than adequate cover but I spose first team footer is a priority.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
To be fair Hoyte never offered anything that Whing didnt so why we kept Hoyte I have no idea. Whing was more than adequate cover but I spose first team footer is a priority.

Hoyte can pass a ball, whing just panics and hoofs it, no brainer.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hoyte can pass a ball, whing just panics and hoofs it, no brainer.

Hoyte is about as average, at best, as they come with the ball at his feet. Not so long ago our whole squad (minus Dicker) was hoofing the ball forward it's only since Poyet has come in that the likes of Elphick and Elabd have discovered an ability to distribute the ball from the back, Whing was never given that chance.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whilst we're talking about Brady, he wasn't all that as a manager either, contrary to Albion folklore.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Hoyte is about as average, at best, as they come with the ball at his feet. Not so long ago our whole squad (minus Dicker) was hoofing the ball forward it's only since Poyet has come in that the likes of Elphick and Elabd have discovered an ability to distribute the ball from the back, Whing was never given that chance.

Whing trained with the squad for months after poyet came in, im sure if poyet felt he could change him he would, but theres obviously also whings complete lack of speed to worry about

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hoyte was/is a vast improvement on Whing but simarly Calderon is a vast improvement on Hoyte.

I think that Poyet is looking for players who are comfortable on the ball rather than just hoof it away and also very mobile as has been shown by his signings.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hoyte was/is a vast improvement on Whing but simarly Calderon is a vast improvement on Hoyte.

I think that Poyet is looking for players who are comfortable on the ball rather than just hoof it away and also very mobile as has been shown by his signings.

Shirley you mean Calderon is a vast improvement on Whing; & Painter is a vast improvement on Hoyte?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here