Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsene Wenger on Falmer

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
One of the great managers of English football - I hope we don't resort to the usual personal insults directed at him. No doubt it will be the same people mocking Wenger who will then cry foul when we get the usual gay taunts.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Arsenal and Wenger are a class act, which is why I dislike Chelsea so much as they were one of the only Premier League clubs who refused to support our cause.

Don't forget Sir Alex Ferguson supported us as well (it was in the 96 minute though!)

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
You would think he has enough on his plate that the plight of an impoverished Second Division team would not be much of a distraction. Last week Wenger did, however, take time out to write a detailed, personal letter to John Prescott in support of Brighton & Hove Albion's desperate bid for planning consent for a new stadium. It's a very worthy cause, as without it they will wither. Wenger's words were heartfelt: 'As a community club for over 100 years they are an example of what is good about English football, and I believe that this important club on the South Coast deserves the chance to play in first-class facilities to ensure its survival.'

First Posted in 2004. and he's still there. Great stuff, always good luck to the Ars, except today.

full article here
cheers arsene

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
nice bouncing :albion2:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
None of this today then please.

That is farking hilarious :lolol:

Seriously though, always rated Arsene. Shrewd in the transfer market and is the originator if tippy tappy in England.

When we stonk Arsenal 4 - 0 today, and Arsene gets sacked, and Gus gets approached by Arsenal, and Gus takes the job, perhaps we could Approach Arsene? :jester:

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
If Gus left and Arsene decided to call time in London (they won't sack him) he'd be welcome here in Brighton. I have a lot of respect for Arsenal, sometimes their fans forget how they live within their means.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If Gus left and Arsene decided to call time in London (they won't sack him) he'd be welcome here in Brighton. I have a lot of respect for Arsenal, sometimes their fans forget how they live within their means.

Yeah, all that bollocks about 62 quid tickets for a game against MAN CITY made me laugh. Arsenal at least try to do it right, it's not them pricing fans out of football.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Wenger eats, breathes and sleeps football. Seems he is immersed in the game and has a healthy regard for it at the lower level. Class act.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
You would think he has enough on his plate that the plight of an impoverished Second Division team would not be much of a distraction. Last week Wenger did, however, take time out to write a detailed, personal letter to John Prescott in support of Brighton & Hove Albion's desperate bid for planning consent for a new stadium. It's a very worthy cause, as without it they will wither. Wenger's words were heartfelt: 'As a community club for over 100 years they are an example of what is good about English football, and I believe that this important club on the South Coast deserves the chance to play in first-class facilities to ensure its survival.'

full article here
cheers arsene

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Good man

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I personally think, with the restricted resources available to him, he is the best manager in the UK, and one of the best in the world.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here