Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsene Wenger on Falmer

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
alan partridge said:
despite the usual premiership moaning manager act i always though wenger was a bit of a gent. now i know he is:clap: :clap:
Where is our letter of support from Javier Irureta? :D

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
nice one arsene :clap: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Always hated Arsenal - almost as much as Palace - but hear hear Arsene ... that is really BIG
Thanks so much
And I now hope you win the championship!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Nice touch by Arsene to do that. Top bloke!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It is one paragraph of that article

Merci Monsieur Wenger. :clap:

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
when i told my mate a spurs fan with a view to finding out if pleaty had sent anything all he said was 'if arsehole winger has written thats put the kibosh on it for you lot'.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Arsene Wenger actually came up through the grass roots in football in France, spending much of his younger days at a small town club near where he grew, before he finally went to Strasbourg, the biggest club in the area, so he probably appreciates the role football plays in the community more than other Premiership managers. Even though it's not Burgundy or whatever they have in that area, I'll drink a :drink: to him, and to Liam Brady. Perhaps we could borrow a few of his young stars (Barrett excepting).

Bearing i nmind that 9/10ths of the London-based media seem to support Arsenal, not forgetting all the Islington dinner party mob (i.e. New Conservative's main constituency), it would be nice to think that this might get round to them a little.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nice one arsene :clap2:

for that gesture i might just finish his book!

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
fatbadger said:
Bearing i nmind that 9/10ths of the London-based media seem to support Arsenal, not forgetting all the Islington dinner party mob (i.e. New Conservative's main constituency), it would be nice to think that this might get round to them a little.

eh? As an avid listener to five live it never fails to amaze me that almost to a man the presenters on there support Tottenham. Julian Worricker, Peter Allen, Simon Mayo, Brian Alexander all support Spurs. I would have thought there is a far higher number of Spurs supporters in the media than Arsenal. Anyway well done Arsene.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Where can I buy a half and half scarf?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here