Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
What happened here?

Last year we were assured that White was 'desperate to join Leeds United' and that we needed to 'free Ben White'. Apparently he wasn't and we didn't.

He was lobbied hard to hand in a transfer request. He didn't.

Then a vociferous minority claimed that Bielsa (and Bielsa alone) made him the player he became at the start of last season and that we would destroy his career. We didn't, he thrived.

Now the attention turns to us cashing in. When the offer became irresistible and he wanted to go, we did cash in; and it was and is nothing to do with Leeds United,

I'd say the Leeds zealots have a seriously misplaced sense of entitlement but at least they got a chance to watch the most valuable asset in our club's history actually play for them... which is more than I did.

That should be enough for them instead of coming on here whinging and making disparaging remarks about our great club.

Last edited:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
When the 2021/22 Albion accounts are filed, there’s a way of working out total proceeds received on transfers out in that year. Then it’s usually not difficult to apportion that between leavers. Similarly, Arsenal’s accounts will state the true spend on players in a year.

I look forward to that being worked out.

We may of course also have instalments, conditions and reportedly a sell on clause as well [emoji106]

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Kalvin Philips is shit, probably the reason (along with Southgate) the reason we lost against Italy. Bielsa is also a shit manager, if he was so great how come the mighty Leeds didn't finish top 4 like many of their deluded fans insisted on last season? Sooner they get relegated and go bust the sooner they can go support Bradford or some other shit northern team

**** me you talk total and utter bollocks all the time . Philips was one of our best players at the euro and was not the reason we lost the final
Can’t wait for your Potter out and we are going down posts after 2 minutes of the new season

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Who knows, perhaps we have...

View attachment 138743

Wasn't he totally dog sh1t against us at Elland Road?!!

Must wind you up a treat knowing your team lost BOTH games to BHA FC. "But we didn't have Phillips!" I hear you say....but that would make you a one man team, totally reliant on your midfield maestro......

Go back to your own forum sir, let it go now. Ben White doesn't play for either of us anymore

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
**** me you talk total and utter bollocks all the time . Philips was one of our best players at the euro and was not the reason we lost the final
Can’t wait for your Potter out and we are going down posts after 2 minutes of the new season

Don't like what I say? Easy, block me. Helmet

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
What happened here?

Last year we were assured that White was 'desperate to join Leeds United' and that we needed to 'free Ben White'. Apparently he wasn't and we didn't.

He was lobbied hard to hand in a transfer request. He didn't.

Then a vociferous minority claimed that Bielsa (and Bielsa alone) made him the player he became at the start of last season and that we would destroy his career. We didn't, he thrived.

Now the attention turns to us cashing in. When the offer became irresistible and he wanted to go, we did cash in; and it was and is nothing to do with Leeds United.

giphy.gif

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Don't like what I say? Easy, block me. Helmet

Helmet Jesus mate your a tool

I won’t block you as I will wet myself at your colonel Jones posts the minute we go a goal behind and your potter is shit and Brighton are shit and we are going down posts it’s pure comedy for total and utter shite enjoy your night solid at the back

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

I won’t block you as I will wet myself at your colonel Jones posts the minute we go a goal behind and your potter is shit and Brighton are shit and we are going down posts it’s pure comedy for total and utter shite enjoy your night solid at the back

There is a cure for your vacuity; read more and learn things.
you're = you are

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

And breathe.........we're all BHA through and through on here, comrades one and all.

Personally, I love sloppyattheback - agree, he is comedy gold & guaranteed to make me chuckle.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London

He’s not the one posting illiterate rubbish on another team’s forum. Philips is nearly as limited as your punctuation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Helmet Tool.

Clearly a great name for a very, very heavy rock band.

Actually, Helmet Jesus Tool is even better.

Yes, yes that’s the one.

Hang on…

Helmet Mate Jesus Tool …. Tops the lot.

Helmet Jesus is punchy too, MAN I can’t decide!

Last edited:

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
Wasn't he totally dog sh1t against us at Elland Road?!!

Must wind you up a treat knowing your team lost BOTH games to BHA FC. "But we didn't have Phillips!" I hear you say....but that would make you a one man team, totally reliant on your midfield maestro......

Go back to your own forum sir, let it go now. Ben White doesn't play for either of us anymore

Pretty much but forgive me I thought we were discussing players attributes as defenders

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Pretty much but forgive me I thought we were discussing players attributes as defenders

Why you on a Brighton site on a Saturday night out of interest? Weird. Some people are just weird.

Go on your own site, tell everyone that you have the better defender in your man and let it go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here