Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
Tough choice for Ben really between Everton and Arsenal. I wonder which one will be the first to sack their manager? Think it’s a toss of the coin personally.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's not forget Mister Bloom must sell Master White NOW because his value will plummet over the next 12 months. :facepalm:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If we are to lose him then hopefully this interest from City and Everton is true. If Arsenal's opening bids are to be believed then they have set the bench mark at the beginning of a bidding war, meaning the £45-50m from the Gooners could be the minimum we receive.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If we are to lose him then hopefully this interest from City and Everton is true. If Arsenal's opening bids are to be believed then they have set the bench mark at the beginning of a bidding war, meaning the £45-50m from the Gooners could be the minimum we receive.

What we are going to be facing is a huge number of 'overpriced', 'we didn't want him anyway', 'mugged by #teamslikeBrighton' and 'xxxx is better anyway and only cost us £30m' posts to laugh at :)

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I wonder if the Everton bid is a bit of a play to their fans (who seem to be none too happy about the whole Rafa thing) that they actually are intent on progressing

They ALL are - as indeed are Arsenal's. Given the MO of Tony Bloom's Albion, no one will know until everyone knows.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
In a calm reassuring way, Potter will convince White he's far better off staying at Brighton now he's fixed the XG conundrum, and it's off to Eastern Europe on a Thursday night the following season .

When you have a degree in social sciences the impossible is definitely a possibility and a half a crown pay rise per week will seal the deal .

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tough choice for Ben really between Everton and Arsenal. I wonder which one will be the first to sack their manager? Think it’s a toss of the coin personally.
For absolutely no rational reason at all, I'd much rather see Ben go to Everton rather than Arsenal. Less entitled, perhaps? :shrug:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If I was BW, two of the top things on my wishlist would be a manager I’m really going to develop under, and the chance of playing in Europe.

The Arse just about scrape by on both criteria, but it’s borderline. Second rate on both, even if technically the box gets a faint tick.

Everton, no on both counts really. Don’t really have anything against Benitez, but his best days are undoubtedly behind him now - he’s hardly leading the way forward for football, whereas the likes of Klippety or Pep arguably are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here