Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Having a lovely old break ! Now in Ibiza. How’s he going to avoid 10 day quarantine on the way back ?

It's Arsenal, innit - they made London Transport change a station name to suit them, and they made the Football League promote them back to the first division after being relegated and finishing mid table in division two.
You think they can't tell the government what to do about letting their player in without quarantine? It's only Tony Bloom that's beyond their reach!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
We, well the club seem to be keeping very tight lipped. My wish is that the Arse get gazumped and we are waiting to break it to them

It really does look like this deal is done subject to medical so I can’t see that happening. Plus I would imagine the club’s heirachy want to stay on good terms with the big clubs for when the opportunity comes up to sign a player from them so I can’t see us doing that.

You regularly hear about clubs having good relationships with other clubs which makes it easier to do a deal. Plus, it really doesn’t sound like the type of thing Brighton as a club would do.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I suspect he was double jabbed for the England camp, and went to Rome.

Many vaccination plans can be done just 4 weeks apart.

Fair point - I just know there was no queue jumping etc for jabs, but of course may have changed since there has been such a big drive for jabs, quietly done for the England team etc

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fair point - I just know there was no queue jumping etc for jabs, but of course may have changed since there has been such a big drive for jabs, quietly done for the England team etc

Vaccines were also bought privately, rather than through NHS hubs.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
On my Instagram feed Arms round one of my events team...she didn't ask him if move was imminent.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I've got a workmate with a mate in lbiza cuddling be in the pool, the interrogation has been initiated

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I've got a workmate with a mate in lbiza cuddling be in the pool, the interrogation has been initiated

It will sink

workmate.JPG

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
IMG-20210722-WA0005.jpg

This isn't worth all my lunch break trying work out how to upload this, hope it works

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks like day out at Ocean beach !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here