Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Moaned that Veltman was playing the referee while ignoring that kicking the ball away is a yellow card offense.

Ridiculous. Veltman just stood there with his arms wide - I suspect simply to say 'it's not my fault I kicked him'. Veltman and others were trying to help Rice up, saying there's nothing wrong with him. Did our players really expect Rice to be sent off?

Having pundits who've played for these big clubs is annoying, just giving their warped views.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Absolutely delighted with that point. Even with ten men they had the better chances in the last twenty minutes. It’s clear our attackers haven’t quite got to know each other yet as we don’t create enough but if you had offered seven points before the season started we would have ripped your arm off for it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Completely disagree. After equaliser we made the wrong choice every single attack whilst being very open at the back.

Arsenal much more likely to have scored

Yep, we disagree.

We had 22 shots to their 11. Nearly all of ours were after the red, and I imagine most of theirs were before it.

They did have chance at 1-1, but I'm sure we had a lot more. Ayari missed an open goal.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Keown crying, plastic Arsenal fans crying, Havertz crying. They're well and truly rattled :lolol:
And they weren't even trying to win it! Raya falling down onto the ball to waste time. No way Pep and City would be doing that.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
Absolutely delighted with that point. Even with ten men they had the better chances in the last twenty minutes. It’s clear our attackers haven’t quite got to know each other yet as we don’t create enough but if you had offered seven points before the season started we would have ripped your arm off for it.
Yes. And with two tricky away games and the home one against United. Not too shabby at all.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Lewis Dunk speaking to TNT Sports:

"I have to look at myself in the first goal. I had to bounce-back from that. In the end, it's a good point the Emirates is a tough place to come."

On his mistake for Havertz's goal affecting him:

"No. Maybe when I was younger. You make mistakes and it's how you react to those mistakes. It was nice to set one up at the other end."

"The way we want to play is forward and vertical - we have quick forwards we can make passes to."

"We didn't create enough chances when they went down to 10 men, but we will go away and look at it."

"We always believe we can win any game of football. We are in a good place and we know we can beat anybody."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here