Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
No. Show your colours, like several posters from other allegiances do on here and you won't get a tough time. Simples :shrug:

No - I shouldn't have to - I registered on this forum for genuine reasons - I have never posted anything that was anti-Brighton and all I have been subjected to is insults - to be honest I have no intention of entertaining people's curiosity - in fact if I came out and said I was a Brighton fan I would get a torrent of abuse (and you know it) - I have no problem if people don't want to interact with me - that is their choice - and I have made mine.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fantastic result, I was convinced we`d lose as we nearly always do against Arsenal. I know it was only league one, but in terms of total dominance at an away game, I`ve yet to see another display like our performance against Peteroborough when we won 3-0. There are many parallels in the way we play now and the way we played under Poyet. The little triangles out from the back. Stephens
and Propper picking up the ball just ahead of the defence to beat the press like Liam Bridcutt/Gary Dicker used to. Another poster said its a football revolution. I think its more of a restoration.

I was there. Their game of the season...

RIP Norman Bowery who sat next to me that day, with his missus, Barbara, a lifelong diehard who dragged him into the fold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Bowery

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No - I shouldn't have to - I registered on this forum for genuine reasons - I have never posted anything that was anti-Brighton and all I have been subjected to is insults - to be honest I have no intention of entertaining people's curiosity - in fact if I came out and said I was a Brighton fan I would get a torrent of abuse (and you know it) - I have no problem if people don't want to interact with me - that is their choice - and I have made mine.

I have no problem with your posts. But you really should come clean, like [MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION].

That said, Enrest has been posting for years as an ostensible lefty, while being a boris boy so, ahhh, wtf

:thumbsup:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdQJ3Q0uhYE

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
I have no problem with your posts. But you really should come clean, like [MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION].
Might happen some day - not for the foreseeable future though - who knows I might drop dead tomorrow and ye would all miss me

That said, Enrest has been posting for years as an ostensible lefty, while being a boris boy so, ahhh, wtf

:thumbsup:
Well I am a lifelong (far) lefty and that is definitely not going to change.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Might happen some day - not for the foreseeable future though - who knows I might drop dead tomorrow and ye would all miss me

Well I am a lifelong (far) lefty and that is definitely not going to change.

With that attititude we won't. :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh my, what an amazing game for us

Santa has arrived early

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You should put those over on the music thread - its missing a bit of real culture.

There are many music threads. And when I start them or post on them, they are, uh huh huh huh...

Ticket to ride, white line highway
Tell all your friends, they can go my way
Pay your toll, sell your soul
Pound for pound costs more than gold
The longer you stay, the more you pay
My white lines go a long way
Either up your nose or through your vein
With nothin' to gain except killin' your brain…

iHgher, baby
(Ahh) get higher, baby
(Ahh) get higher, baby
And don't ever come down! (Freebase!)
Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang
Diggedy dang di-dang diggedy dang di-dang
pure as the driven snow
(Connected to my mind) and now I'm havin' fun, baby
(High fry) it's getting kinda low
(Cause it makes you feel so nice) I need some one-on-one, baby
(Don't let it blow your mind away) baby
(And go into your little hideaway 'cause white lines blow away)
(Blow! Rock it! Blow!)
A million magic crystals, painted pure and white
A multi-million dollars almost overnight
Twice as sweet as sugar, twice as bitter as salt
And if you get hooked, baby, it's nobody else's fault, so don't do it!
Raah! (Blow!)
higher, baby
(Ahhh) get higher, baby
(Ahhh) get higher, baby
And don't ever come down (freebase!)
don't you get too high baby
(Turns you on) you really turn me on and on
(When you gonna come down) my temperature is risin'
(When the thrill is gone) no, I don't want you to go
A street kid gets arrested, gonna do some time
He got out three years from now just to commit more crime
A businessman is caught with twenty four kilos
He's out on bail and out of jail
And that's the way it goes
Raah!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Its BORING though.

You rave about CH and think he'd have had us pushing for top 4 this season. The rest of us - who WENT to all the games in 2019 - could see there was only one way we were heading under the fella. I don't CARE about your recruitment analysis, or your theories that we'd have been playing like Brazil 1970 if he'd have only been let loose with the chequebook. Its a bunch of PONCE.

Potter has made BHA watchable again. Pull all the numbers out of your arse that you like, but watching BHA is no longer a CHORE. If you can't handle that fact, then latch on to whatever club Chris moves on to, and bless their fans with your erudite analysis - because frankly mate, we're alright now.

Cheers.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Praise from Pardew about how loud our fans were too, and then 'i don't like to say that as an ex palace manager, but they were'...

Funny, i thought it was quite quiet on telly. I guess there wasn't a tv mike in that corner

I could hear us singing, in fact, I joined in at home.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
There are many music threads. And when I start them or post on them, they are, uh huh huh huh...

Ticket to ride, white line highway
Tell all your friends, they can go my way
Pay your toll, sell your soul
Pound for pound costs more than gold
The longer you stay, the more you pay
My white lines go a long way
Either up your nose or through your vein
With nothin' to gain except killin' your brain…....etc.

All I can say is: 'A very strange reaction...'

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That wasn't a bad result against a little club, expected more but 1-2 will do, three points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here