Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal view of the game final visit

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:thumbsup: Im here all season !

We really to find you a hobby young dougle.. tell us a bit about urself and we can make suggestions.. this is becoming a tad worrying now...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We really to find you a hobby young dougle.. tell us a bit about urself and we can make suggestions.. this is becoming a tad worrying now...

Sheebo , ive not been on here for a few days ( i let you celebrate your lose ) but now all that nonsense is over we can resume as we were yes ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sheebo , ive not been on here for a few days ( i let you celebrate your lose ) but now all that nonsense is over we can resume as we were yes ?

Yes. You be the gimp [MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION] can be the hillbillies and we'll be Bruce Willis. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I LOVED our ' lose' pal. It was class. How was the City game?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

To be fair Dougle, it one of the better pets at house NSC... but u are on here waaaaay too much babe x

EIE

Jan 23, 2013
Thought you lot played well, a typical FA cup game. The underdogs raised their game and The Arsenal looked like most of them just expected to turn up and get a result (mistake). If you lot play like that regularly, then ive no doubt we will be coming back to the Amex for league fixtures soon.

Our squad at the moment is shit and my personal opinion is that not even half of our squad members deserve to wear the shirt, yet that deluded, broken french twat Wenger insists that he has a strong side. Santos is shit, Mertesacker was again, terrible, how he has got international caps I'll never know. To be honest, i thought the very least you deserved was a trip back up the M23 to our soulless bowl.

As for our support, the knockers on here i really cant be arsed with. We have massive unrest amongst our fans, there was plenty of in fighting going on during the game yesterday when really, that should have been kept either side of the 90 minutes. The board at Arsenal are destroying our club and thats lead to a massive divide amongst Arsenal fans. Most want the board out, we were told we needed to move to the shithole we now have to call home, to complete with the biggest clubs, yet weve hardly spent a thing since moving there. We are losing our best players because money isnt invested to boost the squad. Wengers little adventure into investing in unknown African boys hasnt worked. Amongst that number that want the board out, some want AW out and some don't, personally I cant wait to see the back of him, he's part of the board and ultimately responsible for the shit sides he is turning out at the moment.

I didnt think our support was that bad Saturday, but like i said, it was broken by groups of our lot fighting each other over anti wenger banners etc being raised. The atmosphere at the emirates is shit for the most, i agree. Main reason for that, is its full of day-trippers, JCL's, tourists and business bods who couldnt give a shit about the result. In recent years ive seen people on laptops, reading the FT and even a bird knitting !! 90% of my pals over The Arsenal refuse to go in to the ground, me included, and prefer to go up on match days and watch the game in one of the boozers on Holloway or Blackstock road. That feeling is growing and less and less old school fans are going in each week.

Give me back Highbury and 80s football in general any day and i'd rip your arm off.

Enjoy the rest of your season

EIE

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Thought you lot played well, a typical FA cup game. The underdogs raised their game and The Arsenal looked like most of them just expected to turn up and get a result (mistake). If you lot play like that regularly, then ive no doubt we will be coming back to the Amex for league fixtures soon.

Our squad at the moment is shit and my personal opinion is that not even half of our squad members deserve to wear the shirt, yet that deluded, broken french twat Wenger insists that he has a strong side. Santos is shit, Mertesacker was again, terrible, how he has got international caps I'll never know. To be honest, i thought the very least you deserved was a trip back up the M23 to our soulless bowl.

As for our support, the knockers on here i really cant be arsed with. We have massive unrest amongst our fans, there was plenty of in fighting going on during the game yesterday when really, that should have been kept either side of the 90 minutes. The board at Arsenal are destroying our club and thats lead to a massive divide amongst Arsenal fans. Most want the board out, we were told we needed to move to the shithole we now have to call home, to complete with the biggest clubs, yet weve hardly spent a thing since moving there. We are losing our best players because money isnt invested to boost the squad. Wengers little adventure into investing in unknown African boys hasnt worked. Amongst that number that want the board out, some want AW out and some don't, personally I cant wait to see the back of him, he's part of the board and ultimately responsible for the shit sides he is turning out at the moment.

I didnt think our support was that bad Saturday, but like i said, it was broken by groups of our lot fighting each other over anti wenger banners etc being raised. The atmosphere at the emirates is shit for the most, i agree. Main reason for that, is its full of day-trippers, JCL's, tourists and business bods who couldnt give a shit about the result. In recent years ive seen people on laptops, reading the FT and even a bird knitting !! 90% of my pals over The Arsenal refuse to go in to the ground, me included, and prefer to go up on match days and watch the game in one of the boozers on Holloway or Blackstock road. That feeling is growing and less and less old school fans are going in each week.

Give me back Highbury and 80s football in general any day and i'd rip your arm off.

EIE

Good post that.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

EIE

Sensible post only one minor point that was our typical game we didn't really raise our game but good luck in your battle unfortunately it seems to becoming the face of the Premiershit.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Lol you small clubs your fans are great . They are even intelligent and can have some banter or they are thick as pigs s..t and get the small club syndrome. The fact is we have just beaten you and are through to the next round of the cup . It was just another game for us but for you it was big game .
Moan all you want about our fans and we are a south London club and how Brighton is this and that but hello wake up and smell the coffee you are a small club in a small town with small support and small minds

Wake up you twat,You didn't beat us you were gifted a big deflection that wouldn't have gone in.
small club in a small town=consistent high crowds week in week out in a city
As for small minds we unfortunatly don't fight amongst ourselves for 90 mins like you twats,worst set of fans i've ever dealt with

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wake up you twat,You didn't beat us you were gifted a big deflection that wouldn't have gone in.
small club in a small town=consistent high crowds week in week out in a city
As for small minds we unfortunatly don't fight amongst ourselves for 90 mins like you twats,worst set of fans i've ever dealt with

That did make me laugh, showed what a twat he is

Holloway - population 41,329

Brighton - population 155, 919

Or

Islington - population 206,300

Brighton and Hove - population 273,400

The herd basicaly lives in a village.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
From the Herd :
Lol you seaside boys are so nieve except you sound like an oap . You showed a season ticket holder my posts . Omg shock horror I had better get a lawyer . Will the pc squad be knocking on my door .

:tosser:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

EIE

Great post, nice to have someone with a bit common sense on here to post, not some dumb shit like the herd, good luck for the rest of the season, as I think you will need all you can get to finish top 4,

EIE

Jan 23, 2013
Sensible post only one minor point that was our typical game we didn't really raise our game but good luck in your battle unfortunately it seems to becoming the face of the Premiershit.

Fair play if thats the case mate, you watch them week in week out, i don't so wouldnt know. If that is your typical game, then i'd say you're looking down the throat of promotion. You rolled the barcodes over and pushed us for 90.

EIE

Jan 23, 2013
Great post, nice to have someone with a bit common sense on here to post, not some dumb shit like the herd, good luck for the rest of the season, as I think you will need all you can get to finish top 4,

To be totally honest with you, I'm hoping we dont finish in the top 4. It hurts to say, but if thats what it takes to help crumble our board and manager and f*** them off out of it, i'd take non qualification on the chin.

I follow Arsenal FC not Arsene FC, and him and the board are killing the club i love.

I'm going to Bayern Munich away in March and in my mind, thats gonna be our last CL game for some time, so i'm gonna go with good mates and just enjoy it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here