Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal view of the game final visit

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I know iv been reeled in but ME a Brighton fan got banned last month for slagging off zhaha and this prick has been allowed to carry on with all this bollocks - ANOTHER FINE EXAMPLE THE MODS ARE SETTING

No one is allowed to say anything against the 7235612 billion pound wonder kid from palarse.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I do believe he's one of the brown ones. I must salute our top boy even if he has got stripes and check confused. :moo:

hers.jpg

Excuse me pricks are useful and your not consider yourself caught hook line and sinker

Have you honestly got nothing more fulfilling in your life than trolling another clubs forum?

I pity you, more than I've ever done with any other fan and that includes Palace.

Arsenal :facepalm:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Excuse me pricks are useful and your not consider yourself caught hook line and sinker

Don't they teach you how to speak and spell? Or are you using a Chinese to English translator?

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
I still am but maybe a bit fed up some Brighton fans with a small club mentality trying to dish out crap rather than say things how they were .
I will add yes we have bad fans stupid fans coward fans which I hasten to say are in the minority and we have a lot more passionate intelligent fans who some of your fans did not come across. Don't judge a book by its cover .

Most Arsenal fans I have met are quite decent; this one isn't.... but then as s/he says you get variety at every club

Dandyman

In London village.
One of the more amusing aspects of The Herd is the character that used to be seen as their leader was actually born in Brighton and was very close to the Pet Shop Boys. FACT.

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
Just a couple of minor points
1. Where is the infrastructure at your ground? Built in the middle of no where terrible to get to and no where to drink.
2. Food in the away end was like eating cardboard, and wasn't far off the price of what we charge at the Emirates.[/QUOTE] 1ST where else does a train drop you right on the doorstep. Tube..Victoria..Brighton..Falmer, is it that hard?
2nd you can drink in the City of Brighton before and after...it's only 4 mins away or in the stadium.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
One of the more amusing aspects of The Herd is the character that used to be seen as their leader was actually born in Brighton and was very close to the Pet Shop Boys. FACT.
Fact D as you may or not know was a mate and is now deceased

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

:lolol: Good post............and no reply yet. Obviously The Herd, has not herd of, or herd about, the real Herd.

Dandyman

In London village.
Fact D as you may or not know was a mate and is now deceased

Did not know he was a mate of yours but I live in N8 so I was aware he had a very well attended funeral.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
:lolol: Good post............and no reply yet. Obviously The Herd, has not herd of, or herd about, the real Herd.

She was really saying something......earlier in the thread.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
I think you're the one with a blinkered view. With exception of the cross bar effort and a shot at the end that Casper saved, did you really create anything else of note? Ashley Barnes had a good shot saved by your keep, CMS missed one at the end.........
I don't recall saying Walcott was world class, great player though.

You can belittle 'smaller' teams as much as you like, however Forest won the European Cup twice and look at them. Robin van Persie obviously saw the writing on the wall.

He was probably celebrating RVP scoring against his team, they do that odd thing ??? don't they

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Did not know he was a mate of yours but I live in N8 so I was aware he had a very well attended funeral.
Yes was at the funeral and the send off at Alexandra Palace . One of his cousins is a good mate and lives in Liverpool now and was at the match on Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here