Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal view of the game final visit

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Lol you small clubs your fans are great . They are even intelligent and can have some banter or they are thick as pigs s..t and get the small club syndrome. The fact is we have just beaten you and are through to the next round of the cup . It was just another game for us but for you it was big game .
Moan all you want about our fans and we are a south London club and how Brighton is this and that but hello wake up and smell the coffee you are a small club in a small town with small support and small minds

That gave you one hell of a game, you struggled to best us! FACT!! For someone who is playing Bayern Munich next month i would be very worried if I were you, you struggled to best us, they will f***ing destroy you if you play like sorry, WHEN you play like that! That will be your last CL game for a while I think, the day has gone when you can consider Arsenal among the top 4 teams in the country!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Lol you small clubs your fans are great . They are even intelligent and can have some banter or they are thick as pigs s..t and get the small club syndrome. The fact is we have just beaten you and are through to the next round of the cup . It was just another game for us but for you it was big game .
Moan all you want about our fans and we are a south London club and how Brighton is this and that but hello wake up and smell the coffee you are a small club in a small town with small support and small minds

What a sad little man you are, I showed a colleague of mine who happens to be an Arsenal season ticket holder some of your sad little wind up attempts today and he cringed with embarrassment. Now run back to your little bolt hole with the rest of the plastics there's a good boy

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Herd?

db2405-fat-loser.jpg

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Lol you seaside boys are so nieve except you sound like an oap . You showed a season ticket holder my posts . Omg shock horror I had better get a lawyer . Will the pc squad be knocking on my door .

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The Herd,

I am quite surprised you didn't enjoy the balti pie, mine wads excellent - as always. Also, given the library you play at week in, week out, I am even more surprised you didn't recognise the level of sound and atmosphere generated by the home fans, but that's life........ perhaps just jealousy. Your away support was quite disappointing, but although my memory is fading since the 80's, it wasn't that impressive then either.

The only reason you didn't lose the game was that Wenger saved you by bringing on Wilshire and Walcott - they are great players and it was good to see them play.

However, the only team that sneaked anything was Arsenal.......

For what its worth, I believe Leeds remain the loudest set of visiting supporters we have had at The Amex.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Omg not the dreaded big B . If this happens I will reporting you to the seagulls committee for moderating fishing stories from the Davey jones locker of wind ups .

3rd highest poster of the day, I thought you were leaving?

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
The Herd,

I am quite surprised you didn't enjoy the balti pie, mine wads excellent - as always. Also, given the library you play at week in, week out, I am even more surprised you didn't recognise the level of sound and atmosphere generated by the home fans, but that's life........ perhaps just jealousy. Your away support was quite disappointing, but although my memory is fading since the 80's, it wasn't that impressive then either.

The only reason you didn't lose the game was that Wenger saved you by bringing on Wilshire and Walcott - they are great players and it was good to see them play.

However, the only team that sneaked anything was Arsenal.......

For what its worth, I believe Leeds remain the loudest set of visiting supporters we have had at The Amex.

Sneaked lol what game were you watching . That's a classic we sneaked a win how many saves did our keeper make !!!!!!!!!
Take off your seaside blinkers and out something on your eyes you can see out of . Walcott is a great player ? I don't think so then again watching your lot week in week out I can see why you would call him world class

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Lol you seaside boys are so nieve except you sound like an oap . You showed a season ticket holder my posts . Omg shock horror I had better get a lawyer . Will the pc squad be knocking on my door .

nieve = dialect ( Scot ), ( Northern English ) the closed hand; fist.

We are from the South.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
But hello wake up and smell the coffee you are a small club in a small town with small support and small minds

If you wanna hear and see a real atmosphere, you should visit WHL, the away Arsenal support Saturday was the biggest shameful excuse for support, "Same old Arsenal only sing when your winning" that was the only time we ever heard your lot of piss poor excuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here