Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal view of the game final visit

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
I think they have better things to do like booking tckts for the 5th round of the cup

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The cheeseburger I had was of unexpected BRILLIANCE. Seriously, couldn't believe how nice it was. The cheese was thick and melting, the burger was full and lacked the taste of horse, the buns were glorious. Seriously, I thought it was one of the best cheeseburgers I've ever eaten. I commented on this fact to a well known, respected and indeed revered member of NSC as well!

I think they have better things to do like booking tckts for the 5th round of the cup

OUCH! :lolol: Put your claws away pal, that is amazingly bitchy! :catfight:

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/images/smilies/wrong.gif

Shame, you seemed like a decent footie fan last week and then you come out with 'For those fans that who don't then bring it on and give it your best shot'/
:wrong:

Like Malta said, when you come on NSC before the match you seemed like an intelligent, decent bloke who wanted a natter about football. Where did you go... why all the rants... it's a shame really

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The cheeseburger I had was of unexpected BRILLIANCE. Seriously, couldn't believe how nice it was. The cheese was thick and melting, the burger was full and lacked the taste of horse, the buns were glorious. Seriously, I thought it was one of the best cheeseburgers I've ever eaten. I commented on this fact to a well known, respected and indeed revered member of NSC as well!

Lucky you. I always get thin cardboard when I give it yet another chance.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Zzzzzz Ahhh the Soth London argument I haven't heard that for two minutes . Is that all you can say

No I can say read up on the recent history of the Albion before you make I'll informed comments on infrastructure and transport links. Then come back and discuss things and not everyone will think you an ignoramus.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I've been to the emirates. The food in the 'normal' areas is poor and expensive.
While it was very close to where I was staying at the time it was quite inconvenient for most of the home counties.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Its quite impressive we have the spokesperson for the entire of Arsenal posting on here.
I was thinking that, I was expecting some sort of official report rather than just AN Arsenal view of the game. Not the brightest or most knowledgeable fan is he? Doesn't he know why the ground is where it is?

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Zzzzzzzz it's getting boring having to reply to someone like yourself, do you know the guy called bushy he sounds like one of your mates. If you can't post something about the match that is constructive and interesting then go back to watching day time telly

Zzzzz I'm getting bored of fans from other clubs sprouting shite on my clubs forum all the f***ing time.
"To be honest I won't be googling anything Brighton now not until we play you again." <-- ok then you can DO ONE now cant you

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I went to the Arsenal v WHU league game a couple of seasons back when Fabragas got a brace in a 2-0 win and could not believe the atmosphere in a 60 k crowd at a London derby. It was strange to watch a game in almost total silence apart from the away fans.No one should ever moan about the noise at the Amex I can assure you.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
I went to the Arsenal v WHU league game a couple of seasons back when Fabragas got a brace in a 2-0 win and could not believe the atmosphere in a 60 k crowd at a London derby. It was strange to watch a game in almost total silence apart from the away fans.No one should ever moan about the noise at the Amex I can assure you.
Who's moaning just saying what I heard or didn't hear

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Zzzzz I'm getting bored of fans from other clubs sprouting shite on my clubs forum all the f***ing time.
"To be honest I won't be googling anything Brighton now not until we play you again." <-- ok then you can DO ONE now cant you
Not yet having too much fun

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bladders you sure your not bladdered lol no one like us we don't care 800 your Aving a lard

No seriously, they were impressively loud though yes, they did just repeat that shit chant all night.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Don't knock the cup... it's going to be your only chance of silverware for a very long time...

The emirates is a like a library...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here