Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal view of the game final visit

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Just a couple of minor points
1. Where is the infrastructure at your ground? Built in the middle of no where terrible to get to and no where to drink.
2. Food in the away end was like eating cardboard, and wasn't far off the price of what we charge at the Emirates.

1. It was here or no where that's it, it took us 14 odd years to get here and we are damn proud of it, if you dont like it don't bother next time.
2. Balti pie taste like cardboard? Are you on a wind up do you prefer Pukka, how many other ground server decent beer? As for price we get 10% discount if we pay with our season tickets which works out at a decent price for a football ground.

Near Brighton train station there is an adundance of decent pubs and you get a free 8 minute train journey included in the ticket to the ground, is this a problem? We have been here less than 2 years and gone from a tin pot outfit catering for 7000 supporters in an converted athletics ground to the Amex and yes there are things that need improving but think your self lucky you did come down 2 years ago.

This is our home and I for one love it your opinion does not really count, thanks for visiting but goodbye.

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
To be honest I won't be googling anything Brighton now not until we play you again. I had a balti pie and a cheese burger yuk

I'm guessing you're either a 16 year old, overweight virgin, no friends, no one will employ, spending your days on another teams forum trying to give it large. Or a 40 year old overweight tosser, no one will employ, no friends, probably on the social spending your time on another teams forum trying to give it large:tosser:

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
1. Where is the infrastructure at your ground? Built in the middle of no where terrible to get to and no where to drink.
2. Food in the away end was like eating cardboard, and wasn't far off the price of what we charge at the Emirates.

1. It was here or no where that's it, it took us 14 odd years to get here and we are damn proud of it, if you dont like it don't bother next time.
2. Balti pie taste like cardboard? Are you on a wind up do you prefer Pukka, how many other ground server decent beer? As for price we get 10% discount if we pay with our season tickets which works out at a decent price for a football ground.

Near Brighton train station there is an adundance of decent pubs and you get a free 8 minute train journey included in the ticket to the ground, is this a problem? We have been here less than 2 years and gone from a tin pot outfit catering for 7000 supporters in an converted athletics ground to the Amex and yes there are things that need improving but think your self lucky you did come down 2 years ago.

This is our home and I for one love it your opinion does not really count, thanks for visiting but goodbye.

:clap2:

We took a strong Arsenal side all the way and were unlucky to loose if only it wasnt for a dreadful deflected shot. Good luck with trying to win some silverware this season and qualifying for the champions league, pressure really is on.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hi lads & lasses
well we came we saw and we conquerd. Well not quite but you played well and made a very good cup tie of it. I was as dissapointed with my team as I have been all season, we cannot defend and our left back Santos is a joke. When tou equalised I thought you could sneak a draw which would of been good for you but it wasn't meant to be .
For those Brighton fans who know football and respect opposing fans I say on behalf of true gooners everywhere who were at the match thanks for the day you created a decent atmosphere and I hope we did as well. For those fans that who don't then bring it on and give it your best shot.
PS
http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/images/smilies/wrong.gif

Shame, you seemed like a decent footie fan last week and then you come out with 'For those fans that who don't then bring it on and give it your best shot'/
:wrong:

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
I still am but maybe a bit fed up some Brighton fans with a small club mentality trying to dish out crap rather than say things how they were .
I will add yes we have bad fans stupid fans coward fans which I hasten to say are in the minority and we have a lot more passionate intelligent fans who some of your fans did not come across. Don't judge a book by its cover .

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The TERD, rumour has it that you're that frightened girl who stuck her fingers in her ears when we scored, is that true?

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
I'm guessing you're either a 16 year old, overweight virgin, no friends, no one will employ, spending your days on another teams forum trying to give it large. Or a 40 year old overweight tosser, no one will employ, no friends, probably on the social spending your time on another teams forum trying to give it large:tosser:

Zzzzzzzz it's getting boring having to reply to someone like yourself, do you know the guy called bushy he sounds like one of your mates. If you can't post something about the match that is constructive and interesting then go back to watching day time telly

I still am but maybe a bit fed up some Brighton fans with a small club mentality trying to dish out crap rather than say things how they were .
I will add yes we have bad fans stupid fans coward fans which I hasten to say are in the minority and we have a lot more passionate intelligent fans who some of your fans did not come across. Don't judge a book by its cover .

I sort of judged them by your posts, I wasn't disappointed.

Bellends.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You start a thread titled "Arsenal view of the game final visit", then say absolutely f-all about your view of the game.

If it is your "final visit" then I, for one, won't be losing sleep.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It takes an age for the Woolwich locals to get to see their team. Fancy building a ground 12 miles and a good 45 minutes away, crossing or going under a bloody great river to get there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
You start a thread titled "Arsenal view of the game final visit", then say absolutely f-all about your view of the game.

If it is your "final visit" then I, for one, won't be losing sleep.
If you care to look back I did mention the game, maybe you are that far up Everest you could see it

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What's it like to hear a proper atmosphere by HOME FANS?

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
It takes an age for the Woolwich locals to get to see their team. Fancy building a ground 12 miles and a good 45 minutes away, crossing or going under a bloody great river to get there.
Zzzzzz Ahhh the Soth London argument I haven't heard that for two minutes . Is that all you can say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here