Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal view of the game final visit

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Hi lads & lasses
well we came we saw and we conquerd. Well not quite but you played well and made a very good cup tie of it. I was as dissapointed with my team as I have been all season, we cannot defend and our left back Santos is a joke. When tou equalised I thought you could sneak a draw which would of been good for you but it wasn't meant to be .
For those Brighton fans who know football and respect opposing fans I say on behalf of true gooners everywhere who were at the match thanks for the day you created a decent atmosphere and I hope we did as well. For those fans that who don't then bring it on and give it your best shot.
PS
Just a couple of minor points
1. Where is the infrastructure at your ground? Built in the middle of no where terrible to get to and no where to drink.
2. Food in the away end was like eating cardboard, and wasn't far off the price of what we charge at the Emirates.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
1. Where is the infrastructure at your ground? Built in the middle of no where terrible to get to and no where to drink.
2. Food in the away end was like eating cardboard, and wasn't far off the price of what we charge at the Emirates.

1. We couldn't exactly be picky about where to build it! Also, the locals didn't want lots of 'drunk hooligans' stumbling about after a game. :facepalm:
2. Not sure what to say, the food in the home ends is fantastic. What did you have, out of interest?

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
No-where to drink? There's loads to drink in the concourses!

What food did you have? Pies, on the whole, are great. Burgers/hot dogs/etc. aren't so great unfortunately.

There's a WHOLE lotta history about our plight to get a new stadium so reasons for where it is etc. Best do some googling! :D

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
To be honest I won't be googling anything Brighton now not until we play you again. I had a balti pie and a cheese burger yuk

Oct 25, 2003
Hi lads & lasses
well we came we saw and we conquerd. Well not quite but you played well and made a very good cup tie of it. I was as dissapointed with my team as I have been all season, we cannot defend and our left back Santos is a joke. When tou equalised I thought you could sneak a draw which would of been good for you but it wasn't meant to be .
For those Brighton fans who know football and respect opposing fans I say on behalf of true gooners everywhere who were at the match thanks for the day you created a decent atmosphere and I hope we did as well. For those fans that who don't then bring it on and give it your best shot.
PS

if you're unaware of the reasons why there is a "lack of infrastructure" then i'm afraid it is YOU who doesn't know football

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Herd, it took us longer to get planning permission than it took Arsenal to get all three permissions they needed, demolish the old industrial estate, build the Emirates and start redeveloping the (heavily protected) Highbury site. It's where it is because it's the only place we could put it.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
To be fair, You were told the best way for you to get to the ground in your thread before the game. on Friday ie via Lewes. Know its not ideal but ' the middle of nowhere' was our only option.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Food is food,why should it be cheaper (which it is) at our ground?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here