[Albion] Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR THREAD ***

Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion score prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I would have been 'faintly optimistic' about this game (ie we could perhaps sneak a result), but the Matt O'Riley injury has put a dampner on things and I wonder if it could have had a negative impact on the squad as a whole. I think Arsenal will win, and fairly easily.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I get the feeling our luck defensively will run out and they'll win comfortably, hopefully it doesn't get ugly. Total free hit for us.

I think they'll topple City this season, even without the potential points deduction.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
4-2 to them. After clawing our way back to 2-2 they score in the 86th minute, we throw everything at them in desperation and in the 93rd they have a counter with Tosser’ard rounding the keeper. Back in dreamland 2-0 to the Albion

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Gone 3-1 Arsenal. They are stronger than us in all areas except maybe striker where I think Pedro would not look out of place in their side.

Still this a good test of where we are at the moment and I am very much looking forward to it.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I’ve gone 2-3 to us. Down with all this doom and pessimism.

I think we’ll get caught out a couple of times and concede, but we’ve got the firepower to dust ourselves down and get back in the game.

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
We could get annihilated

We we're lucky against both Everton and United

Their defence is disgusting.

A Plus side though, they're new midfield signing is out Injured for few weeks...

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I would have been 'faintly optimistic' about this game (ie we could perhaps sneak a result), but the Matt O'Riley injury has put a dampner on things and I wonder if it could have had a negative impact on the squad as a whole. I think Arsenal will win, and fairly easily.
Arse fans not pleased either 🙂

Their new signing didn’t even make it through training without getting injured.

Casper18

May 1, 2024
Sad to say but they're a better team in just about every area. Like Man City, this is one of those games I write off.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Certain we'll concede at least three and suspect that will be the reality for the first half of the season against the big boys.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
0-1 The Encisco Kid @a very nice 125-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here