• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
1-3 to us, hope we win out of kindness to arsenal to stop them thinking they have a chance of winning rh league

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
2-1 to Arsenal - Title contenders (so a narrow defeat would be no disgrace), and I worry that the horrific injury to MOR will have slightly unsettled some of the team.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
2-1 to Arsenal - Title contenders (so a narrow defeat would be no disgrace), and I worry that the horrific injury to MOR will have slightly unsettled some of the team.
Have details of the injury been made public?
Horrific tackle maybe, but as far as I'm aware, we don't yet know the extent of the injury.
I very much doubt an assault by a lower league clogger will have much bearing on the mental preparation for facing Arsenal.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Have details of the injury been made public?
Horrific tackle maybe, but as far as I'm aware, we don't yet know the extent of the injury.
I very much doubt an assault by a lower league clogger will have much bearing on the mental preparation for facing Arsenal.
Only that it requires surgery, and FH doesn't know how long MOR will be out for; obviously months, rather than weeks.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There are a few teams that I don’t think we’re ready for yet. Arsenal is one. But I do believe we’ll give them a proper game when we face them at the Amex later this season.

For now though, 3-1 Arsenal. 😕

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The game has come at the wrong time.
If we lose we have two weeks of the defeat hanging over our heads, especially if it was a heavy loss.
Plus we've not quite jelled as a team yet. We really do not need this game so early in the season along with two weeks off.
BUT I've gone for 2:2. Have faith.

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
1-3 to Arsenal I'm afraid.. should be a good game and if we were to score 1st then maybe they get a little desperate, but the Gooners are a different beast to previous seasons and I think we are still very open to wide counter-attacks and Arsenal are pretty good at those..

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looking at the trend of predictions, I think even our own fans are now underestimating how good we are - especially in the early part of the season these days.

I've gone for 1-1. It's actually a bad time of year for Arsenal to be playing us.

Light_Bulb

Aug 20, 2024
Head says we'll get beaten by a better team. However if (and it's a big IF) Arteta hasn't worked out FH's system (it's early season after all) and our boys 'click' then I think we might surprise them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here